Al Jazeera: Killings in Axum by Eritrea troops ‘may amount to war crimes’

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
UNBELIEVABLE HORROR! Ethiopian committed genocide in our homeland but as a human I’m shocked at this video out of Tigray

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
idgf waryaa ma iga galay. Tigray commited war crimes in Mogadisho alx mashallah they deserve whats happening to them. If you support Tigray your a coon.

What a waste of those beautiful Tigray youth, the central government in Addis Ababa should focus on capturing the rebel leaders not massacring innocent civilians.

The Tigray were certainly not innocent but nobody deserves a genocide committed upon them astaghfirullah.

Apollo

VIP
idgf waryaa ma iga galay. Tigray commited war crimes in Mogadisho alx mashallah they deserve whats happening to them. If you support Tigray your a coon.

The half Amhara half Oromo Haile Selassie is the one who requested Somali Galbeed from European colonists. Most of the Ethiopian soldiers in the 70s war keeping K5 for Ethiopia were Amhara and Oromo.

Apollo

VIP
It's still a premeditated ethnic cleansing campaign.

Mislabeling, it can't be ethnic cleansing when they are the same shit.

This is basically different political factions fighting each other. Like Assad Syrian government vs ISIS in Syria. Nothing ethnic or racial about this.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
The half Amhara half Oromo Haile Selassie is the one who requested Somali Galbeed from European colonists. Most of the Ethiopian soldiers in the 70s war keeping K5 for Ethiopia were Amhara and Oromo.
Wasn’t TPLF meddling in Somali affairs and responsible for the ethiopian invasion of Somalia back in 2006?

Apollo

VIP
Wasn’t TPLF meddling in Somali affairs and responsible for the ethiopian invasion of Somalia back in 2006?

Yes, but they are not the source behind Ethiopia's meddling in Somali affairs. The true source are Amharas who first stole K5. Tigrays just continued the mantle and now took a backseat. Oromos also did most of the dirty work fighting Somalis. So hating on Tigrays as a Somali is irrational when Amharas and Oromos did most of the suppression.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Yes, but they are not the source behind Ethiopia's meddling in Somali affairs. The true source are Amharas who first stole K5. Tigrays just continued the mantle and now took a backseat. Oromos also did most of the dirty work fighting Somalis. So hating on Tigrays as a Somali is irrational when Amharas and Oromos did most of the suppression.
We should oppose all 3 if neither one decided to leave us alone

Mislabeling, it can't be ethnic cleansing when they are the same shit.

This is basically different political factions fighting each other. Like Assad Syrian government vs ISIS in Syria. Nothing ethnic or racial about this.
It's not just Af-Werki's Eritreans (Yes they are also Tigray ik) that are involved, it is the Amharas who aren't really the same ethnic group as Tigray. Yes, they are related but they are still a different group.

Apollo

VIP
It's not just Af-Werki's Eritreans (Yes they are also Tigray ik) that are involved, it is the Amharas who aren't really the same ethnic group as Tigray. Yes, they are related but they are still a different group.

Amharic and Tigrinya is like Af-Maay Somali vs Af-Maxa Somali or like Bosnian vs Croatian vs Serbian. 😂

Apollo

VIP
Yes very closely related but not quite the exact same, anyway it is not the point. I hope the conflict ends soon, war isn't good for anything.

The media are using words like genocide to get the interest of Westerners who then get reminded of the Hutu vs Tutsi conflict or the Afro-Arab vs Nilote Darfur conflict. In this case I don't think it is ethnically motived but purely power politics.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo whats your opinion on eritrean habeshas?

In terms of politics? A bunch of weirdos who live in a weird North Korea like country, lol. Socially, they are the only Habeshas I know well because most Habeshas in Europe are Tigrinya Eritreans. Not many Amhara Ethiopians here. In the States I hear it is the other way around, more Ethio Habeshas than Eri ones.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
In terms of politics? A bunch of weirdos who live in a weird North Korea like country, lol. Socially, they are the only Habeshas I know well because most Habeshas in Europe are Tigrinya Eritreans. Not many Amhara Ethiopians here. In the States I hear it is the other way around, more Ethio Habeshas than Eri ones.
How have they treated you? Are they warm people?

Apollo

VIP
How have they treated you? Are they warm people?

My best friend growing up was an Agaw Eritrean. 😂 Kind of weird because he is the only Agaw Eritrean I know, almost all the other ones are Tigrinya, but it was random chance as he ended up in the same high school class as me. Also, had an Eritrean family live in the same street as my family for a long time, we got along well.

Trending