UN Watch Director Hillel Neuer SLAMS homophobic Somalia

One of my favourite Canadian Jews.

The UN is a sick joke. The Oil for Food progam, it's rampant anti-Semitism, "peacekeepers" raping children, poisoning and killing thousands of Haitians and then refusing to pay the victims' families, not stopping the Rwandan genocide, selling food aid, hypocrisy and double standards.... the list is endless.

No decent person aspires to work for the corrupt and globalist UN. I find it hilarious that countries who pay little to no dues are put on a pedestal while the biggest funders (who are all liberal democracies) are treated with contempt. Maybe the hellhole countries with such poor human rights records can fully fund that immoral club instead of the west.

Apollo

VIP
One of my favourite Canadian Jews.

The UN is a sick joke. The Oil for Food progam, it's rampant anti-Semitism, "peacekeepers" raping children, poisoning and killing thousands of Haitians and then refusing to pay the victims' families, not stopping the Rwandan genocide, selling food aid, hypocrisy and double standards.... the list is endless.

No decent person aspires to work for the corrupt and globalist UN. I find it hilarious that countries who pay little to no dues are put on a pedestal while the biggest funders (who are all liberal democracies) are treated with contempt. Maybe the hellhole countries with such poor human rights records can fully fund that immoral club instead of the west.

The UN and NGOs basically function as the government in the least developed countries of the world.

When I was in Somalia, I noticed that a lot of basic services there are provided by NGOs because the government of Somalia sucks so bad.

The UN and NGOs basically function as the government in the least developed countries of the world.

When I was in Somalia, I noticed that a lot of basic services there are provided by NGOs because the government of Somalia sucks so bad.

Half the aid money is pocketed by greedy NGO/UN workers who never got into the business to help the less fortunate by the way. Countries who receive aid never wean themselves off of it and it becomes generational.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Lol asking Somalia to be pro-LGBT is like sprinkling glitter over a fire. We have bigger issues to deal with.
That is true but apparently we have gay laws that call to kill these innocent people. That ain't cool and not easy to dismiss.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
I doubt it
Do you doubt that they have never been found or are you doubting that they've been killed? I don't know any cases of gays being killed in Somali as I don't live there, but just the knowledge of this sharia law that would slaughter these people, for something they have no control of, is very worrisome. If this man (in the video below) can be subjected to all manners of abuse and literally have his life at risk for simply being born with albinism, do you think a gay person would survive in a society where it is culturally and religiously law to murder them?

Trending

Latest posts