UN report says Somali Islamic State controls Central Africa affiliate

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
2020131637160331469626550.jpg

The Islamic State’s Somali affiliate has been “designated the command centre” for the movement’s offshoots in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Mozambique, according to a report by the UN team that monitors Sunni extremist groups.

Islamic State Somalia Province (ISSP) is relatively small compared with the rival Harakat al-Shabaab al-Mujahideen and mainly operates in the northern region of Puntland.

Meanwhile, the Islamic State Central Africa Province (ISCAP) began claiming attacks in the DRC from April 2019 and in Mozambique later that year.

Released on 30 January, the UN report cited member states as saying that ISSP was put in charge of ISCAP as part of a restructuring “aimed at consolidating decision-making and operational command centres” as part of an effort to ensure the survival of the Islamic State’s African affiliates following the core group’s defeat in Syria.

https://hiiraan.com/news4/2020/Jan/..._state_controls_central_africa_affiliate.aspx

according to a report by the UN team that monitors Sunni extremist groups.

Stopped reading there

This "qandaraas" called Al-Kebab & which ever so called group that operate in Somalia will end

What did they call it

"Islamic State Somalia Province (ISSP)"
:mjlol:

Fak off

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Damn!! how can they have a offshoot when they can't even come down to sea level from the mountains?

anytime you see UN report about somalia just know it’s some BS originating from Villa Somalia. UN never sends any inspectors or fact finders they rely on what Villa Somalia tells them.

anytime you see UN report about somalia just know it’s some BS originating from Villa Somalia. UN never sends any inspectors or fact finders they rely on what Villa Somalia tells them.
you actually might have a point, they work with villa Somalia to bomb the terrorists too and most of the time they don't even hit the targets but innocent people with drones and ofc they cover it up

Awdalia Rising

you actually might have a point, they work with villa Somalia to bomb the terrorists too and most of the time they don't even hit the targets but innocent people with drones and ofc they cover it up

This is what I was trying to say. Nobody in the UN is willing to risk their life to find these facts out in lawless Somalia , so they just ask Villa Somalia but they’re just as clueless. As long as Villa Somalia is okay with it they will say whatever

This is what I was trying to say. Nobody in the UN is willing to risk their life to find these facts out in lawless Somalia , so they just as Villa Somalia but they’re just as clueless. As long as Villa Somalia is okay with it they will say whatever
The drones also make the situation worse tbh, it gives ammo to the terrorist that already rule the land especially densely populated places in the south where they kill farmers and kids so miscalculated droning just mean more recruits to the terrorists. ofc the UN are careful with that it's also why they are silent on this issue where innocent ppl are killed while AS still strong as ever.

Villa Somalia has 0 clue either so they just submit random BS to UN to include in their “report” kkk :pachah1:

War anakaa wax aragnay

My Nigga your trying to tell us sober people BTW that The Government of Somalia is telling the UN bs crap about Somalia

Your on to something there
I've been wondering this for a long time myself :vo3yidw:

Awdalia Rising

War anakaa wax aragnay

My Nigga your trying to tell us sober people BTW that The Government of Somalia is telling the UN bs crap about Somalia

Your on to something there
I've been wondering this for a long time myself :vo3yidw:

The “government” doesn’t even control the capital city, maxay ka garanayan kuwan ISIS? Wa fake news niyo , even UN wa fake news did you see UN inspectors on the ground gathering facts?

Trending