UN-Monitoring Group says we had found no links between Al Shabaab and Eritrea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years of sanctions and embargo on Eritrea and unnecessary tension and animosity created by Ethiopia between our nations on a unfounded LIE,
Afwerki already called it years ago but the IC shunned him.
I could see a fruitful friendship between both countries hope it isn't to late:wow1:

The international community fell for the Ethiopian propaganda hard.

I assume it was one of the conditions Ethiopia made in order for them to invade Somalia on behalf of the West.

Genie

The last suugo bender
YAAS come thru eritrea even tho we're both in a fked up situation we'll be there for each other
vkEy9.gif

The international community fell for the Ethiopian propaganda hard.

I assume it was one of the conditions Ethiopia made in order for them to invade Somalia on behalf of the West.
Eritrea is still sanctioned to hell because of the allegations but they just keep on going with out collapsing :obama:

UN monitoring group also dropped their investigation on SOMA OIL & GAS.
Contrary to popular belief, this entity is NOT Somalia's ally.
They dropped it because of a lack of evidence, what could they get from publishing this Eritrea is a rogue nation in the same basket as North Korea.

They dropped it because of a lack of evidence, what could they get from publishing this Eritrea is a rogue nation in the same basket as North Korea.

Whatever they do, it is not in our interest as a nation.

The UN, World Bank and IMF are feeding us with the same hand they are beating us with.
Third world countries are just pawns in the greater geopolitical game but I digress.

Lol it finally took this long for this farce to be debunked.

No doubt Ethiopia already got leverage from this in the form of more 'aid' to use against curtailing the miskeen Somalis and oromos.

On the otherhand, Eritrea has done rather well for itself despite all these sanctions with several years of almost double-digit growth.:salute::ehh::obama:

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Actually, Somalia and Eritrea have no political or economic ties.

I know , but we might some time in the future , if Eritrea wasn't the bloody north korea of Africa shutting itself off and being in a gruelling dictatorship we might of by now. Also they have a significant muslim population , pray for them.

I know , but we might some time in the future , if Eritrea wasn't the bloody north korea of Africa shutting itself off and being in a gruelling dictatorship we might of by now. Also they have a significant muslim population , pray for them.

Eritrea has nothing to offer us. We already have a larger coastline and our mineral wealth is greater. It's best we don't get involved in that mess, it's ready to implode.

A trade route to Egypt/Sudan and a new market thats very close by for Somali merchants.

That's what the Red Sea is for. Ain't nobody building a superhighway/railway from Somalia to Egypt anytime soon. That would coast hundreds of billions of dollars, something neither country could afford.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Eritrea has nothing to offer us. We already have a larger coastline and our mineral wealth is greater. It's best we don't get involved in that mess, it's ready to implode.

I don't mean ties to Eritrea in that way , more of a friendly all in good terms kindda tie if that makes sense, the enemy of ethiopia should be our friend , nothing more nothing less.

I don't mean ties to Eritrea in that way , more of a friendly all in good terms kindda tie if that makes sense, the enemy of ethiopia should be our friend , nothing more nothing less.

Tbh, Eritrea is just Diet Coke Ethiopia. It is still populated by hateful and oppressive habashis. It's just that they don't Border us directly and have a much smaller population. Most ethnic Cushites don't have anything positive to say about the country and there are more of them fleeing their country than Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts