UN envoy says "Somalia is not Mogadishu and Mogadishu is not Somalia".

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNSOM already called out the Mogadishu based government and told them they should stop the inference of regional states.

Not long ago Italy also told Farmaajo that centralism is long gone and he should stop fantasizing over dictatorship.

The IC is slowly seeing his ambitions.
44702801_2224635414481240_8815907815173390336_n.jpg
Nabar-iyo-Naxdin.jpg

Farmaajo is now in Ethiopia, he's travelled to Addis more than any other somali town and is selling our ports.
36063096_10211974873550800_2083913540699160576_n.jpg

He was in South Sudan for "peacetalks" while alshabab is right next door!
42173514_10112631408493045_5035676797522411520_n.jpg

Farm

VIP
Lol you often lie because you're a qabilist, but I'll be fair and ask. Do you have any proof there has been bribes?

Calling people qabilist when they post factual news is a new low even for you, we know you support Kheyre for tribal reasons. Unlike you we want the best for Somalia and not whatever is in power now.

Calling people qabilist when they post factual news is a new low even for you, we know you support Kheyre for tribal reasons. Unlike you we want the best for Somalia and not whatever is in power now.
Instead of personally attacking me, try answering my question?
@Cognitivedissonance was right about her. She's absolutely shameless.
:susp:
How is asking for proof shameless? I only call people qabilist based on their posts I've seen, what's your reason for slandering me?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Instead of personally attacking me, try answering my question?

How is asking for proof shameless? I only call people qabilist based on their posts I've seen, what's your reason for slandering me?
You are the biggest qabiliste on this forum for supporting khayre cause he hails from your tribe when he has commited treason by handing qalbidhagax into ethiopia.

Fattie Gaas is choosing to ally with Mr South Galkayo and Abu 5 KM against Cheese, so clearly yes
They were always allies, Farmaajo was once our ally too until he betrayed PL and rather please his highland overlords.

Has Villa Somalia yet commented on the Mogadishu triple explosion that killed more than 50 and injured 100+?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They were always allies, Farmaajo was once our ally too until he betrayed PL and rather please his highland overlords.

Has Villa Somalia yet commented on the Mogadishu triple explosion that killed more than 50 and injured 100+?
It happened in Somalia, not Ethiopia. Why would Cuckmajo care?
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts