Umrah tips trust me you will need em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
1- Never sit next to a old indonesian man he stinks, Trust me find a north African or Arab to sit next too. Plus he wants to go the toilet when the plane is landing. He doesnt know english so its an issue.

2- Learn some Arabic for God's sake because when you want to eat food their is no english its Arabic only. Saudi Arabia says f*ck english only Arabic so start opening Ajroomiya or Some arabic course and learn

3-Beware of the indian or paki taxi drivers they are scammers, trust the Yemeni, Saudi or Madow. Because indians or pakis beileve they can change the price whilst your driving and also Arab person naturally can't break what you have made deal with him.

4-Listen to the Shaardah or the one in Authority in this country these niggas will jail you for your actions for long time. Rather listen to him and go along with what he says. Remember your in the most holiest of places so its better to be good.

5-Be a good planner when doing your umrah, check on your tv when to go and when not to go. The best time to go is in the moring or before fajr.

6- Stay away from biddah actions

7-Pray with your shoulders covered your salah can be invalidated, and do tawaf with the right shoulder exposed only.

8- Respect those who are walking these people are hustling and bustling their way slowdown and give way.

9-Listen to Maxadaro in the Masjid

10- This one is the most important is to be a kind person, I know you people say I am kind and nice. People here hate the angry face and will end up hating you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts