Umar Johnson brought down by the coons in his community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Nothing new they have been destroying themselves, look what happened to Marcus Garvey and Malcolm x.

2pac said it best "they say it's the white man I should fear But, it's my own kind doin' all the killin' here".

The negative aspects of African American culture is a threat to first generation African diasporas.

How long does it take for him to build this school?

No school will help change the biggest problem in the African American community which is the broken home.

The influence that comes from the broken African American homes has spilled into the Somali household.

We don’t eat together anymore, fathers have abandoned thier sons and daughters, wealth isn’t shared or grown, women aren’t respected, children are left to thier on devices and child rearing comes with a toxic environment.

It’s interesting to see so many Somali SJW follow this man and yet they are all following into the trap of hearing something motivating and no acting.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
The negative aspects of African American culture is a threat to first generation African diasporas.

No school will help change the biggest problem in the African American community which is the broken home.

The influence that comes from the broken African American homes has spilled into the Somali household.

We don’t eat together anymore, fathers have abandoned thier sons and daughters, wealth isn’t shared or grown, women aren’t respected, children are left to thier on devices and child rearing comes with a toxic environment.

It’s interesting to see so many Somali SJW follow this man and yet they are all following into the trap of hearing something motivating and no acting.

And we have some Somalis especially xalimos who are eagerly and happy to abandon their culture so they can embrace this negative culture and take the label of being called "black".:nahgirl:

Why is this not happening to other Muslim communities, like Pakistanis and Arabs?

And we have some Somalis especially xalimos who are eagerly and happy to abandon their culture so they can embrace this negative culture and take the label of being called "black".:nahgirl:

Attacking or blaming “Xalimos” doesn’t solve the problem.

The issue here is in Dhaqan Xuman. The Ciyaal Kacaan have ruined the Somali mindset. This is why no single qabil has been able to change its mindset within Somalinimo. We suffer together from this and the common denominator is our cultural mindset post war.

The Era that I find the most interesting is in 1200AD, when the sciences, education and religion was at the forefront in Xamaar during the Ajuuran period. Somalis brought in the best schools of thoughts in Agro, Architecture, stone cutting, masonry and ironwork. This was a period during the Islamic golden age and it swept across many muslim regions.

If I could go back to any era in Somalia, it would be between 1150 and 1400s.

Why is this not happening to other Muslim communities, like Pakistanis and Arabs?

When a new somali mother and father play “Cardi B” in thier house instead of reading and building things with thier children; they are evidently grooming them for a disruptive upbringing.

It’s interesting to see the vectors of change within the Somali diaspora regardless of Qabil.

The only way to change this is to go back to the source (Somalia) and work to change the mindset there on a micro level.

Nothing new they have been destroying themselves, look what happened to Marcus Garvey and Malcolm x.

2pac said it best "they say it's the white man I should fear But, it's my own kind doin' all the killin' here".

This story reminds me of the campaigns our own coon's waged against Ilhan Omar which was picked up by right wing media outlets and almost destroyed her as well as our image.

She is of course nothing in comparison to this man and the jury is still out on her, but we got a small taste of what our diaspora people are like.

This culture was imposed on them and was never natural to them, it has ridiculous amount of money behind it, they have their excuses, 300 years of systematic slavery, the CIA declassified papers showed how they flooded their neighbourhoods with class A drugs (right after all the manufacturing jobs were shipped to China which made most of them jobless)

These depressed jobless males/fathers now hooked on these drugs faced systematic mass incarcerations as planned and the very few families that survived all these onslaughts the welfare system was introduced to their women folk to ensure the systematic destruction of the family unit. On top of all this all their influential leaders were systematically executed and replaced with coon's.

The Somali's never faced any of this, and yet they went down the exact same rabbit hole, this proof's that the kacaan generation and those that followed are far worse then the worst of the African American's, it took 300 years of systematic abuse/castrations to break them as a family unit but it took the Somali's not even a single generation to destroy themselves in the diaspora while not even being targeted.

Why you decided to blame the AA victims for the problems which the Somali's brought upon themselves is beyond me, the Kacaan generation did not copy the culture that was imposed on the AA, only their pathetic offspring's which they abandoned copied that culture.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

Because they are competing with the cadaan. If you are living in a developed country you should take advantage of the opportunities that is available to you and aim high and not emulate the lowest of the society. That is why Pakistanis and Asian in general are in every top fields whether in the tech industry, health etc.

This story reminds me of the campaigns our own coon's waged against Ilhan Omar which was picked up by right wing media outlets and almost destroyed her as well as our image.

She is of course nothing in comparison to this man and the jury is still out on her, but we got a small taste of what our diaspora people are like.

This culture was imposed on them and was never natural to them, it has ridiculous amount of money behind it, they have their excuses, 300 years of systematic slavery, the CIA declassified papers showed how they flooded their neighbourhoods with class A drugs (right after all the manufacturing jobs were shipped to China which made most of them jobless)

These depressed jobless males/fathers now hooked on these drugs faced systematic mass incarcerations as planned and the very few families that survived all these onslaughts the welfare system was introduced to their women folk to ensure the systematic destruction of the family unit. On top of all this all their influential leaders were systematically executed and replaced with coon's.

The Somali's never faced any of this, and yet they went down the exact same rabbit hole, this proof's that the kacaan generation and those that followed are far worse then the worst of the African American's, it took 300 years of systematic abuse/castrations to break them as a family unit but it took the Somali's not even a single generation to destroy themselves in the diaspora while not even being targeted.

Why you decided to blame the AA victims for the problems which the Somali's brought upon themselves is beyond me, the Kacaan generation did not copy the culture that was imposed on the AA, only their pathetic offspring's which they abandoned have.

The Kacaan mindset was to protect Somalis abroad. It’s similar to the red book of Mao in China.

There’s was never a written script or book that teaches the principles of Somalinimo and how to protect the “Mindset”.

You’re right about how it’s easier for us Somalis to fall victim to this use our skin colour as scapegoat to our issues. And what floors me is that there are successful Indians who have the same skin colour and complexion as Somalis and yet they aren’t threatened by this in the west.

The Somali home is broken and the African American home is broken. The only difference is that America is and Somalia isn’t.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Attacking or blaming “Xalimos” doesn’t solve the problem.

The issue here is in Dhaqan Xuman. The Ciyaal Kacaan have ruined the Somali mindset. This is why no single qabil has been able to change its mindset within Somalinimo. We suffer together from this and the common denominator is our cultural mindset post war.

The Era that I find the most interesting is in 1200AD, when the sciences, education and religion was at the forefront in Xamaar during the Ajuuran period. Somalis brought in the best schools of thoughts in Agro, Architecture, stone cutting, masonry and ironwork. This was a period during the Islamic golden age and it swept across many muslim regions.

If I could go back to any era in Somalia, it would be between 1150 and 1400s.

I agree with you, but the reality is this is what is happening now.

I agree with you, but the reality is this is what is happening now.

I think it’s great that it’s happening without a “Collective Somali Mindset”.

This will teach us “WHO” in the Somali community to connect with. Somalis in the west are set for a social class change. Somalis in the middle class won’t mix with the lower class regardless of Qabil unless they share the same mindset.

Why should I hangout and associate with neefs, when I can connect with a new group of Somalis that share the same challenges and needs that nobody is addressing?

This is the greatest time to change Somali mindset; and it needs to be done on a Gobol level and generational level.

@LarryThePuntite

The degeneration of ciyaal Kacaan began with Siyaad Barre's communism, my aunties still remember the songs they were forced to sing as little girls praising (Carl Marx, Lenin) and the rest of the vile Ashkenazi fake Jew marxist filth

This is precisely when the moral decay crept in and our long standing culture was replaced with this liberal communist filth, religion was totally abandoned in favour of the worst forms hedonism, nihilism, every kacaan degenerate I have spoken to over the years told me how the filth that happens in the diaspora is nothing compared to what went on back in those days.

My father abandoned the country and left for Saudi Arabia for this reason, my Awoowe made sure none of his offspring moved to Xamar, even at that time people understood the moral decadence that was taking place.

There was a famous female orphanage place in Xamar were all the girls were pregnant every year due to kacaan official's that turned the place into a giant brothel, it was said that more then a 1000 fatherless male's grew up from that place alone, many of them ending up in the army later, there was a similar one in Hargaisa as well.

This sort of shamelessness was unheard off prior to the kacaan era or even post civil war, when you replace the culture of a people whose foundation is based upon deen with Marxist, liberal communist filth, you will get the worst forms of moral decadence and deterioration as the masses loose their identity.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I think it’s great that it’s happening without a “Collective Somali Mindset”.

This will teach us “WHO” in the Somali community to connect with. Somalis in the west are set for a social class change. Somalis in the middle class won’t mix with the lower class regardless of Qabil unless they share the same mindset.

Why should I hangout and associate with neefs, when I can connect with a new group of Somalis that share the same challenges and needs that nobody is addressing?

This is the greatest time to change Somali mindset; and it needs to be done on a Gobol level and generational level.

Its good to connect with people of similar mind but it could create some class-ism.. I don't know about you guys but here in Africa you can see rich Somali guy chilling and drinking tea with broke neef, these are things i like about our culture.

@LarryThePuntite

The degeneration of ciyaal Kacaan began with Siyaad Barre's communism, my aunties still remember the songs they were forced to sing as little girls praising (Carl Marx, Lenin) and the rest of the vile Ashkenazi fake Jew marxist filth

This is precisely when the moral decay crept in and our long standing culture was replaced with this liberal communist filth, religion was totally abandoned in favour of the worst forms hedonism, nihilism, every kacaan degenerate I have spoken to over the years told me how the filth that happens in the diaspora is nothing compared to what went on back in those days.

My father abandoned the country and left for Saudi Arabia for this reason, my Awoowe made sure none of his offspring moved to Xamar, even at that time people understood the moral decadence that was taking place.

There was a famous female orphanage place in Xamar were all the girls were pregnant every year due to kacaan official's that turned the place into a giant brothel, it was said that more then a 1000 fatherless male's grew up from that place alone, many of them ending up in the army later, there was a similar one in Hargaisa as well.

This sort of shamelessness was unheard off prior to the kacaan era or even post civil war, when you replace the culture of a people whose foundation is based upon deen with Marxist, liberal communist filth, you will get the worst forms of moral decadence and deterioration as the masses loose their identity.

Ciyaal Kacaan are a special kind of degenerate.

You can’t go to them and solve the problems of this generation.

Its good to connect with people of similar mind but it could create some class-ism.. I don't know about you guys but here in Africa you can see rich Somali guy chilling and drinking tea with broke neef, these are things i like about our culture.

That isn’t the issue.

I’m talking about mindset.

Our mindset hasn’t developed fully in Somalia, so it won’t protect or guide you outside of Somalia.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
That isn’t the issue.

I’m talking about mindset.

Our mindset hasn’t developed fully in Somalia, so it won’t protect or guide you outside of Somalia.

Its not only mindset, Somalis in general creative and hard working people and when they don't get any assistance from a government institutions they help each other through qaaraan or other means. That is what i observe me living out side of Somalia. Somalis in diaspora have that Victim hood mindset.

He is absolutely correct and I made that mistake a few times myself and bore the consequences.

You are who your friends are, the whole reason for class-ism is due to the xasad that exists between human's that love to tear each other down, we tend to be more notorious for this then other groups.

Look at what happens when a Somali shop opens up in a new area, people get together to open an identical shop next door to eat into that person's profits, in Uganda this resulted in 4 petrol stations on the same road.

Similar concept with friends or who you choose to marry, if they are not on the same level as you, it will leave you in absolute ruins because you are forced to come down to their level instead which will annihilate that whole family unit, the cadaan's have understood this concept very well when their tribalism was abolished.

A tribal system like what we have back home negates class'ism, but we have left cultural tribalism behind in the diaspora unlike the Asian's that still carry it, as a result we have no choice but class'ism as a means of survival, carrying a burden in the diaspora is suicidal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts