Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't want to have kids check

You don't like men check

You think women are better than men check

You despise alpha males check

You adore effeminate males check

:susp: What chick shall I hook you up with brother @dhegdheer

Thread is being derailed by these saggytit manjawed, masculinized femcunt zoo hordes with their daddy issues, were the f*ck are the fathers or brothers of these spineless spawns?

@Cognitivedissonance

Let's just say Alxamdulilah we weren't disgraced with sisters like these, no wonder the extreme FGM's are enforced, waba xoolo wuxu, these new generation there is not even a drip of xishood.

Ignore that waraabe confused dude, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, can't expect the olives to grow on a cactus, he is the epitome of beta manboob neotony gay-pedo face culture that filthy bakhti shameless enough to talk about male's ass, wa wixi Qowmu lud ka harey.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Thread is being derailed by these saggytit manjawed, masculinized femcunt zoo hordes with their daddy issues, were the f*ck are the fathers or brothers of these spineless spawns?

@Cognitivedissonance

Let's just say Alxamdulilah we weren't disgraced with sisters like these, no wonder the extreme FGM's are enforced, waba xoolo wuxu, these new generation there is not even a drip of xishood.

Ignore that waraabe confused dude, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, can't expect the olives to grow on a cactus, he is the epitome of beta manboob neotony gay-pedo face culture that filthy bakhti shameless enough to talk about male's ass, wa wixi Qowmu lud ka harey.
:dead::deadmanny::deadrose::deadpeter:

VixR

Veritas
Am I now part of beesha muff diver?? kkkkk

@VixR :lolbron:
When being able to guess at will how many men a woman has slept with, something that will always evade them, defines your worth as a man :wow1:

These are the kind of nitwits that gets locked in with those guilt-ridden hyperreligious salafs with pasts for all their hopeless insecurity and reliance on appearance-based facades. This is the same guy that's convinced girls back home are made of something straight out of The Powerpuff girls; sugar, spice, and everything nice, versus a girl from anywhere else. Suugo science as someone coined on here.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Transparent is a teenager I swear. Only way to explain why he's so gullible like he was trying to pass of something he saw on Law and order SVU as evidence the other day :mjlol: this is legit 12 or he's just really stupid lmao
:susp::susp::susp::susp::susp:
so if someone dosent agree with your views he's either extremely dumb or a gullible teenager i see:cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
@Transparent favourite line when you outsmart him is "herp derp go back to the kitchen"
that @princeoflasanod nigga is just a confused khaniis who combines his hatred for somali women with every now and then declaring his love for Arab goa.. i mean women, thinking that would somehow throw us off.
I used to say that back in the days before i began to intellectually debate you braindead fools.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Transparent is a teenager I swear. Only way to explain why he's so gullible like he was trying to pass of something he saw on Law and order SVU as evidence the other day :mjlol: this is legit 12 or he's just really stupid lmao
I never said it was evidence wtf,i actually said go watch law and order or something seeing as it may open your eyes to some realities of the rape culture in the west. And everything i have said i have backed up with evidence unlike you guys who constantly comeback with insults.

I never said it was evidence wtf,i actually said go watch law and order or something seeing as it may open your eyes to some realities of the rape culture in the west. And everything i have said i have backed up with evidence unlike you guys who constantly comeback with insults.

Lmaoooooo I don't have to open my eyes to anything sxb, I'm a women. We're raised to be wary of this shit from a young age :heh: unlike you who only reached enlightenment through a shitty tv show kkkkk

I like how you're suddenly an expert on rape culture when you didn't even know what it was like a month ago :hahaidiot: I'm glad you're learning though even if it comes across as insincere and faux concern-y to score cheap points. You still catch a fat L for " rape is more prevalent in the west that any other society" z3zrULC

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Obviously the 5th woman has only ever been with her husband and the 3rd woman has the body count of 150. :drakewtf:
If you can't tell you're either a pre-pubescent boy or you should quit and inbox me your wife's # you fucking c u c k ATM .
What did I win? Where's my harem? :win:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
:damn: Where did this come from:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

Walahi once I seen Puerto Rican on the line up, I threw all my eggs in her basket and she ended up being the 150cock , Puerto Ricans start fucking early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending