Ukrainian Refugees Complaining that the UK isn't "white enough"

Why black offended by every word that comes out of white person...who cares if these refugee think like that ..how is gonna effect your life in any way ...I had East European neighbour I think was Serbian and was racist to me ..guess what I was racist back to him until he left the neighbourhood because as my former landlord told me he couldn't deal seeing black and Muslim neighbours next to him everyday I said good mission completed ๐Ÿ˜…

Erythrean

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
5341947A-6D9A-41AD-9411-955A98C24AA9.jpeg

E50BED2B-FD73-4F2B-8A99-6B237D042677.png
5751732A-F6E1-49A8-A060-D4D14015754E.png
1674778976349.png

Yaraye

VIP
They should be grateful for the help. They are guests tf. They want the people who have been living there this whole time to cater to them?! The entitlement! Damn should have let these Cadaans kill each other.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
All i see is poor ukrainians being paid off by right wingers to basically make it look like their not the only ones who are tired of immigrants

I don't understand why the stand-with-Ukraine people are mostly liberals who are constantly talking about racism... but then support literal neo-nazis in Eastern Europe.... Biden for example constantly talks about "white supremacy" but then he also wants us to support these neo-nazis in Ukraine
The term NPC has become popular for a reason. The System (big corporations and the government) sends out a signal that people must stand for [the current thing] and these NPCs, driven by the signal from their overlords, go to bat for [the current thing] whether it aligns with their values or not. As so-called anti-racist liberals they absolutely should not be crying for Ukraine, a country that has literal, actual Nazis within their military, yet here we are.

Trending

Latest posts