Ukraine War Exposes US Hypocrisy, Double Standards & Racism, w/ Ali Abunimah & Rania Khalek

I’m getting tired of this Ukraine shit. Somalis need to focus on the droughts and issues in our country. I’ve never seen a community like the Somalis who spend so much energy on other peoples problems

I’m getting tired of this Ukraine shit. Somalis need to focus on the droughts and issues in our country. I’ve never seen a community like the Somalis who spend so much energy on other peoples problems
Our whole foreign policy has been Ethiopia Good, Kenya bad we are in no position to talk about Global affairs kkkk

And we get paid by EU and US to find our elections and logistics

Our whole foreign policy has been Ethiopia Good, Kenya bad we are in no position to talk about Global affairs kkkk

And we get paid by EU and US to find our elections and logistics
Yup. I’m noticing its mostly the cbb on this forum and other social media sites who are pro Russia. Just like they went all in on the Nomore movement, only for abiy to slap failmajo within a few weeks.

it is the entire internet. I'm sure people are discussing Ukraine in Swahili as we speak.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
I was watching Sky news yesterday and they were discussing whether Putin should be charged for war criminals. These are the folks who have just knighted the war criminal Tony Blair. They don’t even hide the hypocrisy no more.

Trending

Latest posts