Russian military build up on border with Ukraine.

Do you think a war about to start?

• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No idea

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
All (1)
Funny

Funny (1)

now this illustrates.... Jimmer mocked the OP

this is also Jimmer

Cadaan is better, cope my dudes

so this further illustrates what it's really about

people like Jimmer claim I am paid by CCP, for all we know people like Jimmer could be paid by CIA

Also, I want to mention- there are millions of Muslims in the Muslim world who think like me. It's not just me. But obviously, Muslims in the Western diaspora will tend towards more Western-oriented views.

Fucking finally,a new war dlc is dropping. We haven't had a battle event since the Iraq invasion. There was the minor battle event between azarbajian and armenia. But it was disappointing.

I'm on whatever side these dude are :pachah1:

moTlyyG.png
I checked that article it came from and he author is disresectful af
A few days ago, his group of separatist fighters took the name "Somalia Battalion" because, Givi says, they are as fearless as Somali pirates. It's clear he's unaware that that broken country is currently in its 25th year of civil war.

Obviously, the pro-Western types will be against whatever conflicts with the pro-Western narrative.

If people want to be independent, I think they should hear both sides- whereas the pro-Western types want people to only hear the Western narrative. My view is people should hear both and form their own conclusions. The West and its puppets are waging a war for Western domination. Meanwhile, the other side is fighting for a multipolar world free of unipolar domination. I expect neither side to back down. I am in favor of the decentralization of power. The sharia cannot be established under the Western colonial yoke and a multipolar world puts Muslims in a strategically stronger position. Therefore, I believe my position is the strategically correct one and I have no intention of changing it.
Looks like party in the ukraine

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
"If I visit a military base, the guys at the very front will hear about it and think I forgot about them," Zelensky told CNN in exclusive comments over two days. "They need to know they have political support."

Ukraine’s president is rageedii. :salute:

Sleepy Joe needs to help these boys as much as he can.

I checked that article it came from and he author is disresectful af
Dude was trying to be condescending yet he couldn't avoid a duplication mistake in that sentence. Says a lot about him and his editor...Newsweek used to be a premier publication back in the day.

Putin is going to annex the Donbass region from Ukraine and Biden will do nothing but watch as it happens. It already happened with Obama and the Crimea region.

Last edited:
Putin is going to annex the Donbass region from Ukraine and Biden will do nothing but watch as it happens. It already happened with Obama and the Crimea region.

Unlikely. Crimea is of strategic importance to Russia, it had to be annexed before Ukraine talks to join NATO. Eastern Ukraine not so much.