Uk super religous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK Muslims are on deen mashallah and we dont give af about what the kuffars say or let them push us around. US and Euro Muslims are complete cucks that will do anything to integrate.

World

VIP
UK Muslims are on deen mashallah and we dont give af about what the kuffars say or let them push us around. US and Euro Muslims are complete cucks that will do anything to integrate.
You can’t truly be on the deen and settle with non-muslims... it goes against the teachings of our religion:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I disown every Muslim who settles among the mushrikeen.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2645.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You can’t truly be on the deen and settle with non-muslims... it goes against the teachings of our religion:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I disown every Muslim who settles among the mushrikeen.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2645.
But y’all Live in non Muslim countries?

I follow some ahmedi Muslims from the UK on twitter and they just post picture of themselves volunteering at multiple events and in the community. .They truly seem like good people.

These guys tho in the vids just sound crazy. I honestly can’t remember a lecture where a sheikh bashed women or even preeched negatively about a non Muslims. It’s more so good things about helping the community’s. I even recall one sheikh talking about how the Muslim community is silent on America’s issues and are wanting people to care about our issues even though we don’t try to care about other issues. This was around the time dylan roof shooting happened. Also heard another lecture similar to that but this time the sheikh talked about the racism blacks experienced in America
Ahmadis can barely be classified as muslims. The term muslim is used very loosely on them. The ahmadiyya sect was created by the british to water down islam in the indian subcontinent particularly in the punjab region and they eliminated aspects such as jihad which was problematic for them. They just wanted to deal with less uprisings so they paid their founder to lead a 'renaissance' in islam. Their founder Mirza Ahmed was pretty much a self proclaimed prophet in all but name. The Ahmadiyya sect is a scam and they lack back bones. Its an artificial sect.

Anyways these UK folks are crazy but your title isnt right sxb. They arent super religious theyre just doqomo. Being super religious isnt a bad thing but being a doqon is. These guys are A1 doqons.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Ahmadis can barely be classified as muslims. The term muslim is used very loosely on them. The ahmadiyya sect was created by the british to water down islam in the indian subcontinent particularly in the punjab region and they eliminated aspects such as jihad which was problematic for them. They just wanted to deal with less uprisings so they paid their founder to lead a 'renaissance' in islam. Their founder Mirza Ahmed was pretty much a self proclaimed prophet in all but name. The Ahmadiyya sect is a scam and they lack back bones. Its an artificial sect.
They all seem like good people. Especially based on how they present themselves. I don’t know any here personally in America. I do know some on social media who mostly are Vocal on American issues and basically help get rid of a stereotype that not all Muslims are terrorist. Search up Muslim marine. He is a ahmadi muslim American who served in the multitask who just overall Seems like a good person. Another i follow is a lawyer that speaks out a lot on events regarding American and about Muslim suffering across the world. Good person. . Those are the only two I see through social media.
It seems the UK has a big Ahmadi Muslim population.

They all seem like good people. Especially based on how they present themselves. I don’t know any here personally in America. I do know some on social media who mostly are Vocal on American issues and basically help get rid of a stereotype that not all Muslims are terrorist. Search up Muslim marine. He is a ahmadi muslim American who served in the multitask who just overall Seems like a good person. Another i follow is a lawyer that speaks out a lot on events regarding American and about Muslim suffering across the world. Good person. . Those are the only two I see through social media.
Meh they can be good people and whatever else they want but their sect goes against the basic principles of islam. Mirza ahmed claimed to communicate with god and the angels....

He also died on the toilet.
Enough said :vo3yidw:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I follow some ahmedi Muslims from the UK on twitter and they just post picture of themselves volunteering at multiple events and in the community. .They truly seem like good people.

These guys tho in the vids just sound crazy. I honestly can’t remember a lecture where a sheikh bashed women or even preeched negatively about a non Muslims. It’s more so good things about helping the community’s. I even recall one sheikh talking about how the Muslim community is silent on America’s issues and are wanting people to care about our issues even though we don’t try to care about other issues. This was around the time dylan roof shooting happened. Also heard another lecture similar to that but this time the sheikh talked about the racism blacks experienced in America
You're really cringe wallahi with this BLM we're black thing and now you think the cringey ahmadiyyas who follow another prophet after muhammad s.a.w are good:drakewtf:
Wtf wrongs with your viewpoints
You americans have been wiped by the gaals. You ain't got no backbones now

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You think being a marine for non muslim is a good thing. Are you even somali :farmajoyaab:
These people do one two cringe festivals and you cringe americans get wet. The UK has big Asian community so all types of them are here. BTW Asian to us is south asian

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You think being a marine for non muslim is a good thing. Are you even somali :farmajoyaab:
These people do one two cringe festivals and you cringe americans get wet. The UK has big Asian community so all types of them are here. BTW Asian to us is south asian
Multiple Muslims have joined western militaries. I’m not gonna judge them. I’m pretty sure your in no place to judge them as well. You don’t know what each person does in the military. I meet military vets all the time. A majority of the dudes I meet served their 4 year service here in the states just doing some random job. It’s like a 9-5 for a lot of people. I know one nigga that legit guarded air fields in a military base 6 hours away from me. Does it almost every day. I play fortnite with him whenever he is off. He has done it for the past 3 years. I know another dude who is an engineer and has been in some hill billy town in Louisiana for the past 4 years.

It’s honeslty a simple 9-5 time commitment with benefits.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Multiple Muslims have joined western militaries. I’m not gonna judge them. I’m pretty sure your in no place to judge them as well. You don’t know what each person does in the military. I meet military vets all the time. A majority of the dudes I meet served their 4 year service here in the states just doing some random job. It’s like a 9-5 for a lot of people. I know one nigga that legit guarded air fields in a military base 6 hours away from me. Does it almost every day. I play fortnite with him whenever he is off. He has done it for the past 3 years. I know another dude who is an engineer and has been in some hill billy town in Louisiana for the past 4 years.

It’s honeslty a simple 9-5 time commitment with benefits.
Yh and theyre all coons like you so I'm not surprised :bell:
Grow a backbone you're meant to be a man. Nin rag

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You're really cringe wallahi with this BLM we're black thing and now you think the cringey ahmadiyyas who follow another prophet after muhammad s.a.w are good:drakewtf:
Wtf wrongs with your viewpoints
You americans have been wiped by the gaals. You ain't got no backbones now
They don’t portray themselves as assholes. Why would I view them in a negative way. They are Muslims at the end of the day.

I only brought up the black think because that was a lecture I remembered well.

I don’t control people’s beliefs and I don’t treat people differently because of them.

Wallahi abaayo its getting more common to see kids from muslim american backgrounds joining the military. Im just sitting their like :kanyehmm: wasaqs. This is the ultimate coonery. Be thankful to your country and all but sxb they arent innocent.

Maxaad karabtiin reer uk!!! If u want to see a bad Somalis come to Canada u will be surprised xalimos and abdis out of control inadeer UK is not that bad....Canada is where Iblis like to have his vacations saaxib!!

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yh and theyre all coons like you so I'm not surprised :bell:
Grow a backbone you're meant to be a man. Nin rag
Coons? There are arabs joining becoming lawyers for the military. Arab and Asians becoming doctors for the military. It’s been going on for awhile now.

Idk about the amount of african American Muslims joining the military but I do know of a few military vets that converted during their service.

They are probably doing more for humanity they your are to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.