Uk super religous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you beat your wife with love and compassion? :ileycry:

These are the types of scared of :yloezpe:

Does anyone know his name?

World

VIP
Australian Imam says that you’re a cuckold if you let your wife get an education from a western university...

When I went to the UK I was CHOKED by the amount of Niqabs and burkas I saw. I've got nothing against it, but it was sad seeing small kids wearing it and teenagers.
It seemed like at least 10% of the Muslim females in Birmingham wore it

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Everyday, the world of the UK brings me much amusement.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
DfenGtHXUAAnOBF

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Australian Imam says that you’re a cuckold if you let your wife get an education from a western university...

I follow some ahmedi Muslims from the UK on twitter and they just post picture of themselves volunteering at multiple events and in the community. .They truly seem like good people.

These guys tho in the vids just sound crazy. I honestly can’t remember a lecture where a sheikh bashed women or even preeched negatively about a non Muslims. It’s more so good things about helping the community’s. I even recall one sheikh talking about how the Muslim community is silent on America’s issues and are wanting people to care about our issues even though we don’t try to care about other issues. This was around the time dylan roof shooting happened. Also heard another lecture similar to that but this time the sheikh talked about the racism blacks experienced in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts