Uk Somalis: Farax and Halimo

K-M-O

Proud boys. Proud men. Proud Geeljires.
Nah she was Somali for sure I said no and she still proceeded no means no brother
I’ve been scanning your messages; do you really claim ayrab?

in this modern age? Where they’re looked down upon?

by their White Caucasian counterparts?

K-M-O

Ur probably a kuff mate I ain’t racist against any of Allahs creation such as yourself
imagine claiming this.....

31F4365C-3613-4BAE-8B8C-5544E1D0DEE7.jpeg

instead of this....
87CCFB06-E563-46B6-95A2-36D317AAE8EF.jpeg

:mjlol:

I already got my Libyan queen no disrespect to Somalis
Negro fixation, for the Somalian has adopted the psychology of the modern day African American. A psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in the Somalian, also comes from the Negro. Abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average Somalian, which shows itself not only on the internet but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of twitter threads is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Somalian forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village.
go outside fadlan

K-M-O

That is the most Bantu looking Somali

Some Somalis resemble their proto Nilotic side, while other would resemble their North African Afro-Asiatic side.

Genetically the Nilo gene is more stronger based on height range and facial structural range:

39D29B81-2B1E-4A43-82B7-5AE7B2E79B8D.jpeg

+

DDE6EEEE-6B55-4B46-A2CA-490AB4D5F495.jpeg

=
02284BED-6D27-410A-AC95-6149B831950F.jpeg

K-M-O

Their facial structure and skin is too exotic. They’re based.

I have sinful Fetish towards my ancient maternal side.

I‘m glad to be part of It.

I appreciate your sense of kinship with your proto-Nilotic side, however, you shouldn't call it a fetish if you acknowledge that it's part of who you are.

All in all

tenor (2).gif

Sophisticate

Staff Member
Some Somalis resemble their proto Nilotic side, while other would resemble their North African Afro-Asiatic side.

Genetically the Nilo gene is more stronger based on height range and facial structural range:

View attachment 212128

+

View attachment 212129

=
View attachment 212130
I mean what contemporary group isn't to some degree nominally or significantly admixed with one or more ancient populations. We're Somali. My ancestors looked like or similar to me for thousands of years.

:kanyeshrug: I wouldn't look like this if my ancestors didn't pay a lot xoolo. Only they should get credit for selective breeding. Not some defunct groups.

Though I know the statements below are in jest. I think a lot of these Somali kids need correcting because they are beyond identity confused. When you add an additional layer of genetics sans context (even more so).

Shimbiris

بىَر كَىَل إيه عآنه له
VIP
You are using dergogatory terms towards more than 400 million people may allah forgive u brudda your one confused yute
While I don't agree with seeing ourselves as Arabs unless one is an actual Yemeni-Somali or something like that... I don't appreciate our kinsman's derogatory statements. At the very minimum Arabs are our cousins as fellow Afro-Asiatics we share a lot of cultural elements, ancient ancestry, and even a religion with. And as you say, who can negatively generalize 400 million+ people as a decent human being? Ceeb.