Uk Somalis: Farax and Halimo

K-M-O

Proud boys. Proud men. Proud Geeljires.
I’ve been seeing so much hate from both sides

so much verbal slander from both genders. Farax calling them cheap, while the girls calling them ashy.

I’m wondering where all this phenomena come from.... and apparently it’s the UK.

so what‘s up Reer UK‘s.. are y’all okay?

Is the self hate true....do our queenz marry reverts? are abdis really ashy and don’t get any play?

is the interracial relationship high?

are y’all mentally deficient? or mentally deranged?

i want honest answer... thank you.

Neero

VIP
Who Remembers :sass1: :sass1:
Oprah Winfrey Fan GIF

K-M-O

None of it is true or ever even said. Don’t let tiktok comment sections change your perception of reality

Terrible answer.

Have you notice every drama and self hate we endure comes from the Reer UK‘s....and not any other groups? Is always this small little island that embarrass our community. What up with that?

Pent up sexual frustration combined with the abysmal pollution in England causes this mass phenomenon you have noticed. Queen Elizabeth and her dear peasents are flaming this problem. I also forgot to mention the dreadful weather which makes people gloomy and to inflict self-harm. All in all the island causes misery.

The solution is to nuke the place

The serious answer is you are taking 16- year olds kids with nothing to seriously. They are putting up a fake image online, it will take them few years to calm down. Also they are the minority.

K-M-O

Pent up sexual frustration combined with the abysmal pollution in England causes this mass phenomenon you have noticed. Queen Elizabeth and her dear peasents are flaming this problem. I also forgot to mention the dreadful weather which makes people gloomy and to inflict self-harm. All in all the island causes misery.

The solution is to nuke the place
wholeheartedly. This small little Island thinks we can put with their autistic accents. We you Should do a Nuclear program.

153E3FF6-4130-483B-8288-F8E798E700E3.jpeg

the Russian way....

Sol

?
I dont use social media :trumpsmirk: also alxamdullilah all the Somali friends I have are either in Healthcare or Engineering the cesspool that is twitter will naturally bring up the lower dredges of society since they have nothing else going for them except to air out everything on twitter

Last edited:
Negro fixation, for the Somalian has adopted the psychology of the modern day African American. A psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in the Somalian, also comes from the Negro. Abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average Somalian, which shows itself not only on the internet but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of twitter threads is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Somalian forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village.

Clllam

<<~~~CLLLAM~~~>>
Negro fixation, for the Somalian has adopted the psychology of the modern day African American. A psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in the Somalian, also comes from the Negro. Abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average Somalian, which shows itself not only on the internet but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of twitter threads is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Somalian forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village.
A reply that shall live in Infamy

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
As Embassador representing and a the greatest spokesman of Reer UK who had also been in tons of mix group of Somali guys and girls. I have never personally witnessed in 1st person with my ultra ultra super high definition eyes. Anyone says 1% of what they write on the internet. I can't confirm if teenages talk like that

You can't judge how people from 1000 miles behaviour in person because of what you've read on the internet

Most Somali boys and girls in their teens and early 20s are awkward around eachother but they grow out of it. I think this is were 99% of the hate comes from miss understanding

Plus, lots of content both genders read on online about eachother is so hateful

Last edited:
Somalis live in their own bubble they talk/expose/bring community issue on the internet not thinking about the consequences.
We are unfortunately to comfortable & too much invested with other Somalis.

As I said before we are the first internet nation.

K-M-O

You’re eloquently funny. :damn:

Trending