UK Somali Artist Quits Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
“Say: ‘O you mankind! Now truth (i.e. the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad), has come to you from your Lord. So whosoever receives guidance, he does so for the good of his own self; and whosoever goes astray, he does so to his own loss; and I am not (set) over you as a Wakeel (disposer of affairs to oblige you for guidance).’”

[Yoonus 10:108]
If you listen to his music, stop. This is very beautiful wallahi. May Allah bless him.

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Naa I'll listen to him :) music is god, music is life nothing will erase your love of arts in the past NOTHING mwahahha !!!! Only reason music is haraam is because it stops critical thinking and people enjoying themselves ? We can't have people smiling and dancing can we ? Let's make their lives miserable

Naa I'll listen to him :) music is god, music is life nothing will erase your love of arts in the past NOTHING mwahahha !!!! Only reason music is haraam is because it stops critical thinking and people enjoying themselves ? We can't have people smiling and dancing can we ? Let's make their lives miserable
ac3ce215633cd02227c242c0ee70e4f2.jpg

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Boohoo

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
that ayah is directed to you

this is actually my jam but since he is back on the right path I will stop listening to it
Music is fantastic why the hell are we so against what humans have been using since evolution, creating sounds to communicate and enjoy ? Music is happiness, celebration and sadness, lifts you up when your down never to leave your side. Just plug your earphones and dance away you instantly create your own refuge

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Music is fantastic why the hell are we so against what humans have been using since evolution, creating sounds to communicate and enjoy ? Music is happiness, celebration and sadness, lifts you up when your down never to leave your side. Just plug your earphones and dance away you instantly create your own refuge
Mr virgin boy did I take your opinion stop listening to music, stop looking at women. Stop communicating with women, go do all the principles set out by your religion and live a dull life goodbye
I know why you are fixated with Islam. Its because you know if you open up with your parents they'll disown you or have they disowned you already?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I know why you are fixated with Islam. Its because you know if you open up with your parents they'll disown you or have they disowned you already?
Kiss me :) not really I just like to criticise lol I'm a human being I have a right to question things which don't settle well with me, instead of forgetting about something as natural as critical thinking

:drakewtf:you are truly lax that doesn't understand anything,did you even read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending