UK says threat of terror attack highest in Somaliland region, Somaliland government gets mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that true, stinking pakis and a Nigerians spooking Somalis in the UK? Why are they afraid to fight back

Its very bad and very true. The Pakis manhandle the Somalis in North London while the Nigerians take care of them in South London. 90% of what I witnessed was the Paki abuse (I'm more of an expert on this).

I think they don't fight back to not get in the way of the sanctity of the ummah. I can give you a more detailed report if the situation has changed in two months.

It's not them, the chavs are the worst. I do not speak their primitive language and they make these noises which are truly frightening. Luckily I'm moving soon back to my old wealthier area with nothing but rich white people.

Nigga man up lol

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
Are you in support of terror attacks in Israel?
No ofc not, the Palestinians are fucking fools,(poor helpless starving fools) if they think that they can SERIOUSLY harm Isra2eel when Isra2eel has IRON DOMES and is currently clutching the US by the balls. but can u blame a group(palestinians) for holding onto whatever hope they have of seeing the ruins of thier previous-now occupied- land return to its former glory?

But even with all of its scientific and technological advancements that doesn't hide thier(Isra2eel) dark dark past filled with mistreatment of palestinian muslims, christians and EVEN mizrahi, ethiopian, palestinian, black and sephardic jews.
the only way u'd be complety seen as an equal to Israel is if u were Ashkenazi, if not then tough luck.

No ofc not, the Palestinians are fucking fools,(poor helpless starving fools) if they think that they can SERIOUSLY harm Isra2eel when Isra2eel has IRON DOMES and is currently clutching the US by the balls. but can u blame a group(palestinians) for holding onto whatever hope they have of seeing the ruins of thier previous-now occupied- land return to its former glory?

But even with all of its scientific and technological advancements that doesn't hide thier(Isra2eel) dark dark past filled with mistreatment of palestinian muslims, christians and EVEN mizrahi, ethiopian, palestinian, black and sephardic jews.
the only way u'd be complety seen as an equal to Israel is if u were Ashkenazi, if not then tough luck.

Screenshot_20170527-211514.png

N

nadia

The Telegraph is one of the biggest British owned newspapers alongside The Guardian.
yeah I know maybe a somali works for them and typed somaliland. It's been peaceful for decades so how is it dangerous to travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending