Reer UK: another lockdown announced starting Thursday.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
So the UK prime minister Boris Johnson is seriously considering another lockdown to be implemented next week. Our retarded strategy is whenever there’s a little spike just go into another 4 week lockdown

We’re called Great Britain but there’s nothing Great about it. Shitty weather,Shitty political leaders,Shitty food,Shitty people. The only thing that’s makes this country somewhat respectable Is that we have universal healthcare and that’s it Wallahi :snoop:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
We will know today at 5PM, if it is another lockdown or not. Are we gonna follow the steps of Europe or America?

That's so retarded wallahi, that fucking Turkish mutt is going to nuke the economy beyond repair.
The mortality rates for people admitted to ICU are falling, what's the point of going into lock down again when the cases are just going to skyrocket when it's lifted?

a09.png

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Swedes are lucky, they have a competent leader and their country actually has covid under control Without a national lockdown. I envy Swedes right now. I can’t lie :mjlol::snoop::russ:
Not a same, Sweden has small population.
There Are more People in London then whole Sweden.
The problem in The Uk is overcrowded and COVID-19 can spread easily.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You know who only benefits from Lockdown? Kids. Nothing else really changes. These people never listen. Then they cry when they get it. The buses are packed, pubs look like its new year, and you wonder why Corona rises.

The people acts like this is America, no lockdown, but the government follows European style crackdowns.

Wales has a Firebreaker lockdown going on. They will most likely do something along those line.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Am I the only one who doesn't even mind the lockdowns? :jaynerd:
The first one was okay, fine. But another one? Less then 3 months. I hate being lazy, but this takes the micky.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Me right now actively looking at flights from London to Addis Ababa. I’m going to Hargeisa my mind is made up. I ain’t gonna let the British Donald Trump ruin 4 weeks of my life :camby:
8B511CCD-3BA1-455E-8865-EB1D9C4AEBF6.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
Not a same, Sweden has small population.
There Are more People in London then whole Sweden.
The problem in The Uk is overcrowded and COVID-19 can spread easily.

Stockholm metropolitan area has 2,383,269 people.

Malmö-Copenhagen metropolitan area has 2,797,982 people.

Gothenburg metropolitan area has 1,025,355 people.

These are small areas of only a few kilometers.

Trending

Latest posts