She got the figures wrong and Nick Ferrari wasnt having it:
Daily Politics karbaashed her for getting the figures wrong:
Then they involved corbyn:

I love politics :lolbron:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I swear i cringe every time i see Diane abbott in British politics, she's simple minded, incredibly dull and unsophisticated. I think she doesn't get criticised much because shes one of the few black politicians in UK but still :susp:

I'm glad she got karbaashed

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I swear i cringe every time i see Diane abbott in British politics, she's simple minded, incredibly dull and unsophisticated. I think She doesn't get criticised much because shes one of the few black politicians but still :susp:

I'm glad she got karbaashed
Skin colour got her the job saxiib. She doesnt know how to talk at all. Compare her to Tony Blair. He was a wordsmith. You from the UK?

Absolute madness, what is going on with the Labour party? By the looks of it, they have no chance of winning the GE.
I'm predicting a conservative win, Labour is now a loony lefty party full of hipsters.

Labour lost all ready saxiib. Sad tho. Corbyn is a good man. When he was Islington's MP he would come to Abu Hamza mosque. Who you voting for?

Im definitely not a fan of Corbyn's Nu/momentum labour, however, I'll be voting for the lessor of two evils which just happens to be labour:eek: (they're gonna get karbashed to hell though:icon lol:)

Despite the three main parties largely supporting the EU/remain, the Tories got us into this mess by appeasing the one trick pony UKIP base and expecting to comfortably achieve a remain swing during last year's referendum.

With that said, we live in a democracy so what's done is done despite the absolute mistruths perpetrated by the brexit camp during the ref campaign (ยฃ300 million to fund NHS:cryinglaughsmiley:).

It's too little too late now but Parts of the electorate are finally realising the reality of the adverse effects of brexit such as the stagnating economic growth, inflation due to fall in ยฃ, euro clearing services being at risk (which is a staple for city based financial services) all of which can potentially cost 10,000s job within the next few years as well as lower our living standards in general.

Despite the above bad news, labour is such an ineffective opposition that it's not even funny anymore + Tim farron/Lib Dems ruled out any form of coalition with labour and/or SNP so get ready for Tory land till 2K30 guys!

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Absolute madness, what is going on with the Labour party? By the looks of it, they have no chance of winning the GE.
I'm predicting a conservative win, Labour is now a loony lefty party full of hipsters.
Labour needs a miracle.
I feel sorry for Corbyn, he seems like the Sanders of the UK; genuine and cares about middle-class.
Yh hes a good man.

Are you brits voting for presidential elections, who are the top candidates? Is there a Trump/Hillary runners?

no, local elections right now which are like midterms in the US then in June we will have our general elections, (Presidential).

The conservative party, (republicans), are thrashing the labour party,(democrats),.

R.I.P

Jeremy-Corbyn-10_3328947b.jpg

no, local elections right now which are like midterms in the US then in June we will have our general elections, (Presidential).

The conservative party, (republicans), are thrashing the labour party,(democrats),.

R.I.P

View attachment 17317
You guys pay individual tax on everybody to the royal fam.

21century slavery in diffrent term.

:farole:

You guys pay individual tax on everybody to the royal fam.

21century slavery in diffrent term.

:farole:

No actually since the Royal Family is the largest land owner in the UK. Parliament pays rent to use those lands and makes more from it than it does paying the "tax" which is more like a stipend anyway.

Brand Finance estimated that the Royal Family's net contribution to the UK economy is around ยฃ1.155 billion ($1.8 billion) for this year.

monarchycosts.jpg

monarchy2.jpg

So in conclusion, They're very cheap.

No actually since the Royal Family is the largest land owner in the UK. Parliament pays rent to use those lands and makes more from it than it does paying the "tax" which is more like a stipend anyway.

monarchycosts.jpg

monarchy2.jpg

So in conclusion, They're very cheap.
why-you-always-lying-caps-knit-pom-cap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts