UK Nigerian threatens Somalis who say Madow

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
So Madow is bad (even though it's just describing features) but Indoyaar is OK? Stop being soft man, a Madow is a Madow.
It's because blacks don't like to be reminded that their black

And somehow it's our fault they hate themselves the whole thing is ridiculous

@Jaydaan you strike me as someone whose never met anyone who has countered his views before. Some of the questions you ask are bizarre.

James Baldwin said the reason why black people use the N word is because even if they stopped using it, they know it wouldn’t stop Cadaan people from using it in their living rooms. Black people have appropriated this word to remove the sting out of it.

They should not have to appropriate words from other black communities who suffer the same level or even worse stigma. Now let me ask you this, with so many black Muslims like Gambians, or even someone like Mohammad Ali, how do you justify using these terms that they find so offensive. It must be a strange cognitive dissonance to go through being a Black Muslim but also being a bigot against other black.
It would make sense if I was retarded. I never understood why smart people use dumb people logic. Thats like a woman saying since there is no point of men calling us s, we gonna call each other s and take the word back. You cant change a word that has negative origin to a positive one. and the whole since white people wont stop calling us it we may as well call each other it is truly slave mentality. You take ownership of what words you use, others shouldnt dictate you. No matter what the word n1gga has only one meaning

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@geeljire madaxweyne @doroafels

pot calling kettle black.jpg

Why ya'll mad? Lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Y’all seen the one where the 30+ year old raisin headed West African Madow was Somali niggas don’t “dEsErVe tHe bEaUtY oF s0mAli w0mYn” ??
What beauty? Bodies deform wayyy earlier than Madow women (talkin lates 20s)
But when they good they good :ahh:

Lmao
Crying about Saying Madow lol. In Toronto we don’t call em nothing but adoon and some of them happily call themselves that :mjlol:.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Walal, Allah swt made us different races. We are Cushites of the progeny of Nuh pbuh while they are Bantus from the bloodline of Qabeel:hillarybiz:

Do you mind sending me a source where you got that information?

@Nice

Black isn't an insult. Relax.

This is jahil mentality. We shouldn't be calling people adoon/Madow and madow as insults.

We are all bani Adam, our superiority is in having the most taqwa in our heart.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Do you mind sending me a source where you got that information?

@Nice

Black isn't an insult. Relax.

This is jahil mentality. We shouldn't be calling people adoon/Madow and madow as insults.

We are all bani Adam, our superiority is in having the most taqwa in our heart.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushitic_peoples

Somalis are the last true Cushites. Somalis descend from Kooshin Ina Xaam Ina Nux pbuh.

Nuh pbuh had 3 sons. Xaam,Shaam and Yaafit. Today there descendants are the Afro Asiatic,Indo-European and Turkic peoples who Hamitic,Semitic,Turkic and Indo-European:samwelcome:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushitic_peoples

Somalis are the last true Cushites. Somalis descend from Kooshin Ina Xaam Ina Nux pbuh.

Nuh pbuh had 3 sons. Xaam,Shaam and Yaafit. Today there descendants are the Afro Asiatic,Indo-European and Turkic peoples who Hamitic,Semitic,Turkic and Indo-European:samwelcome:

Aren't we related to Ethipians, Eritreans, Afar and Oromo? I noticed many similarities.

Thanks I'll check it out although wiki isn't a very reliable source.

:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts