UK Nigerian threatens Somalis who say Madow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never been disrespected by a mathow person for being Somali in London. My family in Africa have a close relationship with the Madowweyn community, we have staff there who are treated like family. They are honest, god fearing people. Go back home and disrespect them and you will be chased out. I used to think this was all banter then someone from this forum posted videos of a Madowweyn woman being raped by Amisom soldiers and some of the men here laughing that’s when I realised this hatred some of you have for these people is disgusting, frightening and obsessive.
I’m not one of those mathow hating Somalis, what have they ever done to me for me to hate them? I have mathow friends who would kill for me at the snap of my finger. All I’m clarifying is Madow was turned into a negative word but it wasn’t always like that.

f*ck off seriously.

At this point you are playing dumb. The reason why Madow is offensive for them is because people usually ridicule or insult them because of their hair. The white South Africans had the pencil test where if they could put a pencil through your hair without any struggle you would be deemed as non-negro. Their hair has historically been used to insult, degrade and to discriminate against them. When they see other Africans who claim to be Arab describing them as “hard hair”- they get upset because it’s a touchy subject. Anyway I’ve had enough talking to you- If you feel this strongly that you have the right to to call them that then go ahead but make sure you do it to their face.

The truth sometimes hurts, if their hair is hard as a rock and other people point it out, then they shouldn’t get upset over it. It’s like you’re saying don’t say the truth or sugarcoat it in order to appease them? I really dislike people who always try to be politically correct all the time. :nahgirl:

omg what a big man offering to fight someone from a different continent :rolleyes:
If I was in that cell, one on one I could f*ck over every single one of those jileec khaniis boys. They look about the same size as me and can’t even punch right, if I hit that 80lb faraax, he would be unconscious.
:drakelaugh:
Not all of us Mali niggas grew up soft like your UK brothers walaal.
:lolbron: This bucktee didn’t even have a shank:cryinglaughsmiley:

If I was in that cell, one on one I could f*ck over every single of those jileec khaniis boys. They look about the same size as me and can’t even punch right, if I hit that 80lb faraax, he would be unconscious.
:lolbron:

How gangster of you to brag on an anonymous forum :liberaltears:

Muji

VIP
If I was in that cell, one on one I could f*ck over every single one of those jileec khaniis boys. They look about the same size as me and can’t even punch right, if I hit that 80lb faraax, he would be unconscious.
:lolbron: This bucktee didn’t even have a shank:cryinglaughsmiley:

Most somali guys from the U.K. aren’t on twitter. Unfortunately that place tends to attract the incels and the deranged. If you ever come to the U.K. let me know if you want to scrap with my male relatives. I’d love to see them putting their hands on a skinny jeans wearing, Jerry curles farax who listens to young thug. :geek:

Most somali guys from the U.K. aren’t on twitter. Unfortunately that place tends to attract the incels and the deranged. If you ever come to the U.K. let me know if you want to scrap with my male relatives. I’d love to see them putting their hands on a skinny jeans wearing, Jerry curles farax who listens to young thug. :geek:
After I beat them to a bloody pulp, I’ll ask for your hand in marriage and add you to my roster of bad B xalimo brides!
:win:
The world a cold place baby:mjdontkno:

Muji

VIP
I hope to never meet @Glizzo da Goat on an empty street, he is such a scary man, I’m shaking in fear from thought of it alone.:deadosama:

In the real world when pressed he is the type of farax to beg “waxaan nahay Somali aboowe isku dhiig!”
76702AB6-1E97-4591-89C0-E4B4E37C0090.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.