UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Has anyone asked these s why they are participating in Syria’s civil war by weapon using their pussy and destabilizing peoples countries when they’re not from there? That’s the first and fairest question that could be asked. These people are just as bad as the Gulf arabs fueling this

Who is married to the head of the Mi6 infested Hiraal Institute.

Let us remember UK has been fighting to get their troops in Somalia, first directly and more recently through the AU-UN proposal. It is very suspicious.
More connectiions

very suspicious

This is how the EU funded Sahan Spy is talking already

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
do i need to spell it out? the father lives in a 2 million pound house in london. the father was part of USC then later became part of the government during sheikh sharif era same era where guys like 30 jir 30 million made their illegal gains. i hope the UK government investigates where the father got money from to live in a 2 million pound house, I guarantee you he stole aid money.

do i need to spell it out? the father lives in a 2 million pound house in london. the father was part of USC then later became part of the government during sheikh sharif era same era where guys like 30 jir 30 million made their illegal gains. i hope the UK government investigates where the father got money from to live in a 2 million pound house, I guarantee you he stole aid money.
The news said the house he lived in was subsidized housing, that nice house he lived in was ironically paid for by the UK government :jcoleno:

TekNiKo

VIP
The news said the house he lived in was subsidized housing, that nice house he lived in was ironically paid for by the UK government :jcoleno:
What do you expect when your raise children on the bililiqo USC money and haram Cayr money from UK? This dude karma destroyed his family God works in mysterious ways

How is it people fall from Choudhary in this day and age?

I think it's deeper than that. When dads fail to keep tabs on their children and spend more time abroad than at home your children become at risk.

They say he wanted to be a doctor. Well it's a big detour he took. There is more that needs to be investigated. First thing the police needs to so is check his associates

What an embarrassment. The government subsidises the family and this is what they get in return. Joke of a family. The father and the mother have to be held responsible for the actions of the khabeeth

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalis need to start practicing tough love. We should excommunicate such families from our society. Children need to be raised from a young age that shaming your family and especially in our community will have huge consequences going forward.

I already feel sorry for his extended family since they will always be known as the family that ruined it for hard working uk somalis. Something has to be done you can't leave you kids to their own devices and not expect them to fall down the bad path.

My family keeps close tabs on me and my cousins.

Has anyone asked these *****s why they are participating in Syria’s civil war by weapon using their pussy and destabilizing peoples countries when they’re not from there? That’s the first and fairest question that could be asked. These people are just as bad as the Gulf arabs fueling this
Many are threatened/families threatened by security services from UK/US etc to go there under the guise of starting a state/destabilise because the west wants all those resources for themselves, the blessings of Muslim countries make westerners seethe with envy, I bet if they took over those lands the oil would jus suddenly dry up.

TekNiKo

VIP
Imagine the UK government gives you a £2 million pound house and you kill one of the elected officials I would be so thankful like this guy raising the UK flag in my home.

Cadaan people have been so good to us when they couldve abadoned our fleeing parents and deported them like Arabs. Man these kids are so ungrateful

Somalis need to start practicing tough love. We should excommunicate such families from our society. Children need to be raised from a young age that shaming your family and especially in our community will have huge consequences going forward.

I already feel sorry for his extended family since they will always be known as the family that ruined it for hard working uk somalis. Something has to be done you can't leave you kids to their own devices and not expect them to fall down the bad path.

My family keeps close tabs on me and my cousins.

Honestly one of the best posts. Alot of Somalis parents have low expectations. And they let clownish behaviour slide.

My mom bless her brought me up at a young age and yet worked like hell to bring me up. Dad passed away when I was little. No benefits. But even then she used to watch me like a hawk. Kept tabs at school. If I even brought a single complaint home or did some nonsense, it was shabook time.

I see so much trash and khasaro culture here it makes me wish i could ship them to.somalia.and let them see how cruel life can be

So it turns out he was referred to prevent. Question did prevent not mention to his family in which case they are incompetent. Or if they did then the family were neglectful and useless.

Doesn't have to be that way forever. I hope the attacks in South Africa, and the upcoming backlash in the UK, not to mention Kenya, serves as a wake up call to all of us. And remember - ajnabis don't give a shit whether you're from Mogadishu, Bosaso or Hargeisa, its all the same to them
Not really, I seen foreigners especially Ethiopians viewing somalis different if they are from Somaliland or Djibouti. I think it's because these 2 regions have more rumours of being more peaceful and successful than other Somali regions.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
More connectiions

This is complete bs. CCC is not Harbi Kulane’s brother-in-law or stepbrother. CBB have completely lost their minds if they’re lying about a dead woman to score political points. FYI, CCC’s mother never remarried after her husband was assassinated.

The crooked useless father now trying to shift the blame from his terrorist son by indirectly blaming Amess for his own death coz wait for it..... Amess was a friend of Qatar. And Qatar was interfering in Somalia. That's the same Qatar that helped Somalia with countless aid and development.

Throw this useless pathetic father behind bars.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The crooked useless father now trying to shift the blame from his terrorist son by indirectly blaming Amess for his own death coz wait for it..... Amess was a friend of Qatar. And Qatar was interfering in Somalia. That's the same Qatar that helped Somalia with countless aid and development.

Qatar is no friend of Somalia.

Is the father bringing politics into this? Because they family doesn’t like farmajo and don’t want stability in the country