Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kam Balayev (Renew Party)

• Valerie Brown ( Burning Pink )

• David Kurten, (Heritage Party)

• Total voters
Mayor of london? I'm rooting for Brian rose. That Shaun bailey nigga is sus, Sadiq khan is rubbish... and you get the idea
there are much more people running so if the person you want isn't on the pole just comment down below :):):)

Reborn
I had high hopes for Shaun Bailey but he seems he is out of his depth.Thats because he has no political experience and his background is sus like his charity accounts and the fact he was an advisor on youth crime to the previous Tory gov but never done anything good with it.In fact he was there when they were pushing austerity on police and youth services.I do like his policies like 100,000 affordable homes,more youth centres and much more.Its a shame the man behind those policies sucks and the Tory gov he represents is even worse.

All in all London is screwed if Sadiq wins.A man who hates his nation and uses divisive politics which damages the vibrant and diverse population of London.

Reborn
You forgot to add Laurence Fox who represents Reclaim party who's sole mission is to get into a debate with Sadiq Khan to expose him to the nation for the sort of man he is.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Not from the UK but id vote for this chap
nick_crompton.jpg

Jungle

VIP
That shaun bailey is the biggest coon out there lol. Idk how many times hes ran but im sure ive been seeing his face for at least 10 years and no bame likes him. Trying to get back onside with youth centres :pachah1:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
i looked up that shaun bailey guy and found this :reallymaury:
Bailey, who comes from a family of Jamaican immigrants, said it was easier for the black community to integrate into British society because there were shared Christian values. “Within the black community, it is not such a bad thing, because we’ve shared a religion and in many cases a language. It’s far easier for black people to integrate.”

if he seriously believes that the racist right wing will gladly accept a wave of black immigrants from the caribbean due to a common language and religion then he's sadly mistaken, i also highly doubt that the average anglo can understand jamaican patois, i as an english speaker cant tbh

Mayor of london? I'm rooting for Brian rose. That Shaun bailey nigga is sus, Sadiq khan is rubbish... and you get the idea
there are much more people running so if the person you want isn't on the pole just comment down below :):):)
Your voting this guy because thats the only guy you know other than Lab/Con... isnt it? The guy has bombarded us with ads so I dont blame you, but he seems like a joke either way. I dont even know how hes able to run, just because hes lived here for a bit and puts on a pin stripe suit. I dont think any brits are standing in USA mayoral elections. Let alone the capital.

Your voting this guy because thats the only guy you know other than Lab/Con... isnt it? The guy has bombarded us with ads so I dont blame you, but he seems like a joke either way. I dont even know how hes able to run, just because hes lived here for a bit and puts on a pin stripe suit. I dont think any brits are standing in USA mayoral elections. Let alone the capital.
:mjlaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naaa sadiq Khan has this on lock, he has the Muslim vote, the black vote and the liberal vote and deffo antibrexit vote, all these bad pr the Tory government is having for these past months reflects good on his chances why do you even think the Tory ran a black candidate, they thought the optic of being black will give him a better chance than that white guy in the past but it don’t work like that when you have nazi wannabe priti Patel

Naaa sadiq Khan has this on lock, he has the Muslim vote, the black vote and the liberal vote and deffo antibrexit vote, all these bad pr the Tory government is having for these past months reflects good on his chances why do you even think the Tory ran a black candidate, they thought the optic of being black will give him a better chance than that white guy in the past but it don’t work like that when you have nazi wannabe priti Patel
You can't vote for someone based on nationality sis look at ilhan omar:tacky: