UK Bruddas come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its that time again
brace-yourself-winter-is-upon-us.jpg

giphy.gif

Stocking up on winter clothes like

DIA7Y5iXYAAQooQ.jpg

Walahi am in Birmingham and under my blanket with my heater on. But even though the heater is on, am still fucking freezing. Looks like the heater is shit.:mjcry: I need a new heater or maybe any of y'all halimos can cuddle and keep your geeljire warm :duck:

Walahi am in Birmingham and under my blanket with my heater on. But even though the heater is on, am still fucking freezing. Looks like the heater is shit.:mjcry: I need a new heater or maybe any of y'all halimos can cuddle and keep your geeljire warm :duck:

war niyohow you need a chubby chick with gacmo culus. if you know what i mean.

Same here my toes been frozen since morning fam :mugshotman:

Same here my toes been frozen since morning fam :mugshotman:
Anyone else get frozen ears??? Or fingers so cold you can't even do up the button to your shirt or was i the only one that got violated during P.E...Damn school had a nigga trekking through snow.
:browtf:

maxresdefault.jpg

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Thats why i fatten up every winter, but this year is rain and cold, a double problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts