ethiopiasomalia-and-kenya.png

AMISOMALIA is only formality

somalia-amisom-2.jpg

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
He is visiting Hargeisa second capital city for fucksake. Ofcourse he is amb of Somaliland too.
Also amb of Puntland
Amb of Jubbaland

Wtf is this for weak idoor argument?
:chrisfreshhah:

The fact is there is no such thing as "Somaliland iyo Somalia".
No such country exist in UN.
U cant turn it into Trinidad and Tobago.

Khatlanders :gucciwhat:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Where does it say "&Somaliland"?
20180424_224128.png

:russ::pachah1:

Its so easy to trick khatlanders. Leave politics, just go back to solve the sewage problems.

You Low IQ khat fiends are unable to decipher this man's diplomatic rhetoric.

This is what he said:

1. I am formally appointed as ambassador to Somalia, and am located in the national capital which is Mogadishu

2. BUT I still visit Hargesia and the practaclities of my job necessitate that I interact with Somaliland

This is an entirely sensible and obvious remark. He did not say what low iq @Futurist is implying, which is that he is an ambassador to a sovereign Somaliland. If he was, why would he be based in Mogadishu? You lot are real stupid wallahi.

BANTU

+op MVLI
You Low IQ khat fiends are unable to decipher this man's diplomatic rhetoric.

This is what he said:

1. I am formally appointed as ambassador to Somalia, and am located in the national capital which is Mogadishu

2. BUT I still visit Hargesia and the practaclities of my job necessitate that I interact with Somaliland

This is an entirely sensible and obvious remark. He did not say what low iq @Futurist is implying, which is that he is an ambassador to a sovereign Somaliland. If he was, why would he be based in Mogadishu? You lot are real stupid wallahi.
No, you are stupid.

He said international protocol is the reason for not having an embassy in Hargeisa. Protocol is a fancy word for etiquette, it's a holdover from the days of monarchic rule. He's saying the only reason for the distinction is to not offend Somalia, not to hurt their feelings.

He also said he is the ambassador to Somalia and Somaliland, meaning when he meets with SL officials (which he says he does regularly) it is a meeting between the UK government and the SL government. How can he be the UK ambassador to Somalia in Hargeisa? He would have no one to talk to

Simple kids on this forum wallahi :faysalwtf:

No, you are stupid.

He said international protocol is the reason for not having an embassy in Hargeisa. Protocol is a fancy word for etiquette, it's a holdover from the days of monarchic rule. He's saying the only reason for the distinction is to not offend Somalia, not to hurt their feelings.

He also said he is the ambassador to Somalia and Somaliland, meaning when he meets with SL officials (which he says he does regularly) it is a meeting between the UK government and the SL government. How can he be the UK ambassador to Somalia in Hargeisa? He would have no one to talk to

Simple kids on this forum wallahi :faysalwtf:

You try to dismiss international protocol as a trivial and archaic thing when in fact it's absolutely crucial to relations between states. Only somebody acting as a pom pom girl for an unrecognized territory would try to contest the importance of international protocol.

As for the ambassador, he is by international protocol, diplomatic protocol, and his own words, ambassador to Somalia. Here is his official twitter account: https://twitter.com/DConcar, where he lists his title proudly as "Ambassador to Somalia." No diplomat would degrade themselves by publicly claiming to be ambassador to unrecognized Somaliland, a rogue breakaway territory of another nation.

When he is in Hargesia, the ambassador to Somalia is simply in a territory of Somalia that is currently disgruntled with the rest of the country. When he speaks with Somaliland regional leaders, he is merely speaking to regional leaders of the country (Somalia) to which he is ambassador. This should make sense to anybody with an IQ above 50, which explains why many khat chewers can't seem to understand.

BANTU

+op MVLI
You try to dismiss international protocol as a trivial and archaic thing when in fact it's absolutely crucial to relations between states. Only somebody acting as a pom pom girl for an unrecognized territory would try to contest the importance of international protocol.

As for the ambassador, he is by international protocol, diplomatic protocol, and his own words, ambassador to Somalia. Here is his official twitter account: https://twitter.com/DConcar, where he lists his title proudly as "Ambassador to Somalia." No diplomat would degrade themselves by publicly claiming to be ambassador to unrecognized Somaliland, a rogue breakaway territory of another nation.

When he is in Hargesia, the ambassador to Somalia is simply in a territory of Somalia that is currently disgruntled with the rest of the country. When he speaks with Somaliland regional leaders, he is merely speaking to regional leaders of the country (Somalia) to which he is ambassador. This should make sense to anybody with an IQ above 50, which explains why many khat chewers can't seem to understand.
I dismiss protocol because it's the prissy bullshit that makes the IC weak and useless. I bet the ambassador himself has personal opinions about SL that would shock you. Anyone with an interest in international relations will tell you they admire SL and "they should get their independence" but the IC would rather the status quo be held unless circumstance dictate otherwise. If you interacted in intellectual circles beyond the Somali community, you would know this.

As to your second point, really? You believe that? You really are a child.

I dismiss protocol because it's the prissy bullshit that makes the IC weak and useless. I bet the ambassador himself has personal opinions about SL that would shock you. Anyone with an interest in international relations will tell you they admire SL and "they should get their independence" but the IC would rather the status quo be held unless circumstance dictate otherwise. If you interacted in intellectual circles beyond the Somali community, you would know this.

As to your second point, really? You believe that? You really are a child.

If you are so well respected and admired among "intellectual circles" and people with interest in international relations as you claim, you would have long ago received your international recognition.

I am quite aware of international experts and opinion makers and their views, and those who are educated on African politics know that Somaliland is the expression of one disgruntled clan group and an entity with very little economic viability or even full control of the territory it claims. Take, for example, Professor Kenneth Menkhaus, who has dismissed Somaliland's claims that it was an independent country for five days "as a distinction without a difference." In this he's meant you've always been part of Somalia and your five trifling days as an independent state are without any significance.

As for what the ambassador thinks, I cannot say and will not make speculations like you. I do think, however, that the ambassador will be disturbed to learn that you've imprisoned people regularly for expressing their personal viewpoints, that corruption and clannishness is as high in Somaliland as anywhere else in Somalia, and that there is little reason for the UK to go out of its way to recognize Somaliland, an entity which seeks independence so your clan group can make greater claims to UK foreign aid.

BANTU

+op MVLI
If you are so well respected and admired among "intellectual circles" and people with interest in international relations as you claim, you would have long ago received your international recognition.

I am quite aware of international experts and opinion makers and their views, and those who are educated on African politics know that Somaliland is the expression of one disgruntled clan group and an entity with very little economic viability or even full control of the territory it claims. Take, for example, Professor Kenneth Menkhaus, who has dismissed Somaliland's claims that it was an independent country for five days "as a distinction without a difference." In this he's meant you've always been part of Somalia and your five trifling days as an independent state are without any significance.

As for what the ambassador thinks, I cannot say and will not make speculations like you. I do think, however, that the ambassador will be disturbed to learn that you've imprisoned people regularly for expressing their personal viewpoints, that corruption and clannishness is as high in Somaliland as anywhere else in Somalia, and that there is little reason for the UK to go out of its way to recognize Somaliland, an entity which seeks independence so your clan group can make greater claims to UK foreign aid.
And Professor Bridget Coggins said "the basic legal prerequisites of statehood have been met."

My original position stands, anyone with no stake in the matter would conclude that there is no reason to not recognize SL other than to dissuade every other secessionist movement in the world. It's logical, but you're in your feelings.

And Professor Bridget Coggins said "the basic legal prerequisites of statehood have been met."

My original position stands, anyone with no stake in the matter would conclude that there is no reason to not recognize SL other than to dissuade every other secessionist movement in the world. It's logical, but you're in your feelings.

Bridget Coggins is a dumbass and a if she said that. Somaliland fails in one of the key criteria for recognition, which is full control of the territory it claims. Much of the east, Darood lands, are outside your control and will remain outside your control because those people hate khat chewers from a very deep place in their bones.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Somaliland fails in one of the key criteria for recognition, which is full control of the territory it claims. Much of the east, Darood lands, are outside your control and will remain outside your control because those people hate khat chewers from a very deep place in their bones.

That is not a legal requirement for recognition.

Bridget Coggins is a dumbass and a if she said that.

Get out your feelings :mjohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending