Uber 1 star ratings to "Muslim" women drivers/passengers without mahram

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I was speaking to some brothers from the masjid who are Uber drivers/passengers and I told them of my idea.

They were happy and agreed. We gave each other hugs. We are now spreading this idea to masjids all over London where there are other Uber drivers and passengers. Those without a mahram should receive this disapproval. Enough is enough. A brother told me a long time ago that he had a Somali woman as his driver. I knew deep down that he was right but I insisted she was Ethiopian. It was humiliating.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
My question is why are these women even behind the wheel? Next time you see these donkeys strike them on the big toe of their feet so that everytime they accelerate they are reminded that they are speeding to Naar and every time they brake they remember the noble brother who tried to slow the ajr from leaving them completely

psyche

To each their own
Imagine ruining someone's job because they don't have the same extremist ideology like you.

Some people should really mind their own fucking business sometimes.

Apollo

VIP
TLUXdAD.jpg

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
People are forgetting that Sharia laws explicitly tell us to abide by the countries law. If it goes against Islam, LEAVE. How can you make it harder for a single mother trying to earn money. Or a sister who is side hustling for stuff.

Remember if you make it harder for a Muslim person in this life, be ready for the next life.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Funny story

On the weekends I drive a lift to cover my lavish restaurant exploration and for my oil change.

I only do it for like 2 hours.
It’s always fun too. I pick up drunk people. They always tip me cause I hold conversations with them. I evaluate them psychologically and hold a conversation tailored for them.

I only picked up a Geeljire once. A xaliimo.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Funny story

On the weekends I drive a lift to cover my lavish restaurant exploration and for my oil change.

I only do it for like 2 hours.
It’s always fun too. I pick up drunk people. They always tip me cause I hold conversations with them. I evaluate them psychologically and hold a conversation tailored for them.

I only picked up a Geeljire once. A xaliimo.

So you're a taxi driver. Explains alot

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was speaking to some brothers from the masjid who are Uber drivers/passengers and I told them of my idea.

They were happy and agreed. We gave each other hugs. We are now spreading this idea to masjids all over London where there are other Uber drivers and passengers. Those without a mahram should receive this disapproval. Enough is enough. A brother told me a long time ago that he had a Somali woman as his driver. I knew deep down that he was right but I insisted she was Ethiopian. It was humiliating.

harassment is not Islamic.

Trending