UAE sink to another level

@Omar del Sur I know you don't support the Muslim Brotherhood but you have to admit when vile treacherous regimes ruling UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt etc hate the Brotherhood way more than actual modern day Kharijite militants you can see why Brotherhood has a lot of support

@Omar del Sur I know you don't support the Muslim Brotherhood but you have to admit when vile treacherous regimes ruling UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt etc hate the Brotherhood way more than actual modern day Kharijite militants you can see why Brotherhood has a lot of support

Pretty much all the modern kharijites have an ideology that traces back to the Muslim Brotherhood. Muslim Brotherhood ideology formed the basis for Al Qaeda, Al Shabaab, Daesh, etc.

The Muslim Brotherhood promotes civil wars and chaos in Muslim countries. They are a threat to every Muslim country.

They also are involved in promoting bizarre reinterpretations of Islam. They are a threat to Muslims not only in terms of physical safety and security but also in terms of dīn.

They are a menace and Egypt, Saudi and UAE are doing the entire Muslim world a favor by going after them. A lot of people talk bad about MBS but his campaign against the ikhwanis is a really good thing and I think people who criticize him are being unjust by not giving him credit for the good he's done in that regard.

As I see it, we all have a role, we all have a certain place within society. I'm responsible for what I'm responsible for. If a person has kids, they should take care of their kids. If a person has a spouse, you should care for their spouse. They go to work, they should take care of their job responsibilities. We all have to pray salaah five times a day.

I can call people to tawheed, I can try to give dawah to non-Muslims, I can study tafsir- there are all kinds of beneficial things we as ordinary people can do. Riling people up against the rulers of Muslim countries is not only not a good deed but it's actually something in the wrong direction. For me, I want to leave alone what doesn't concern me.

I mean for example I don't know anything about the new ruler of Somalia. I hope he's good, maybe he's good, maybe he's bad. I pay zero attention. I'm better off focusing on what I'm actually responsible for. I'm not responsible for whatever is the governments of UAE, Somalia, Indonesia, etc. are up to.

The important thing I need to do is protect myself against the hellfire and I want to learn more about Islam and gain a deeper understanding. I don't need to focus on whatever these governments are up to and nothing good is going to come out of riling people against these governments. "Stay in my lane" as people say. I wish nothing but good for the rulers of these countries but I have to stay focused on what I need to stay focused on. I am just a lowly person and all of that is outside what I am responsible for. I am very confident that not inciting people against those governments isn't going to count against me on the Day of Judgement.

I worry for the people who incite against the governments of Muslim countries and I worry for them more the deeper they get into it. The scholars have warned against this. What those governments do is outside of my control- but adhering to the scholars is within my control. And if Muslims don't stick to the scholars, who knows what could kind of evils it could lead to- in terms of both dīn and dunya.

We have to refer back to the scholars. This is safety and not doing it is danger. Here I posted what Sheikh Uthaymeen has said:

I really recommend two books

Methodology of the Prophets in Calling to Allah by Sheikh Rabee Madkhali

let whoever is reading see for themselves why Sheikh Rabee Madkhali is so hated by the ikhwanis and why there is so much propaganda against him. with this book, it's like he drops a nuke on the ikhwani ideology. he destroys their ideology with this book so of course they hate him. it is very obvious to who studies the book. Sheikh Fawzan wrote a preface to it btw.

also, on the subject of ikhwanis this is a good book:

The brotherhood is just another long term psyops from western intelligence.
Some factions are independent but I wouldn't trust them.
UAE and Saudis are right to fear them.
They will make an excellent replacement for the usualy pliable monarchies and a threat for when they disobey their western masters.

With the weakenig of western hegemony the gulf states are becoming independent of the West by hedging their bets with China and Russia.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They will make an excellent replacement for the usualy pliable monarchies and a threat for when they disobey their western masters.

With the weakenig of western hegemony the gulf states are becoming independent of the West by hedging their bets with China and Russia.
The brotherhood is pathetic

Everything wrong with the ummah today is the fault of the Muslim Brotherhood. Nothing has done as much damage to the Muslims worldwide than the satanic brotherhood. The Dajjal brotherhood was founded by Hassan Al Banna an ashari in aqeedah, a deviant and a normalizer of bidah in the ummah. He introduced the horrible methodology of the golden principle: to take the good and leave the bad. You hear today a lot of people and fake clerics calling out the real scholars, claiming that they are slanderous, and they backbite. You hear a lot of followers of these fake clerics being angered when they are told to not listen to let say someone spreading disinformation for example we should celebrate the birthday of the nabi or we should participate in a demonstration.

1. they have normalized bidah in our communities and made immune any criticism of anyone spreading the bidah
2. they have charecter assinated the scholars, like claiming they are on government payroll
3. and the worst thing of all, they have normalized takfirism. Sayyid Qutb's book fi zilal al quran contains more than a 100 bidah, claiming that the ummah is in the state of jahiliya, slandering the prophets like Musa alayhi salam, slandering Uthman Radiyallahu anh, slandering muawiyah radiyallahu anh. Making takfir of anyone who does not subscribe to the ideology of Sayyid Qutb and Hassan Al Banna.

today most clerics and famous imams in Somalia and around the world that you think are salafis are in fact followers of the Muslim brotherhood. never will you see these clerics condemning terrorism and suicide bombing, because they in fact believe that this is halal, as the mufti of the Muslim brotherhood Yusuf A Qardawi claiming it is the highest level of Jihad.

4. the arab spring. When inflation hit the Middle East, the Muslim Brotherhood took the chance of turning the population against the governments displacing millions of Muslims. destroying Syria and etc.

5. They are actually directly responsible for the war on terror. Osama Bin Ladin before becoming the leader of Al Qaeda was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Ayman Al Zahraawi was also a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood before the 70s had a militant faction that carried out terrorist attack and political assasination all across Egypt. They killed an Egyptian president Muhammad Anwar el-Sadat. 1970 the Muslim Brotherhood split with its militant faction, it was this faction Ayman Al Zahrawi was part of. Osama Bin ladin, Ayman Al Zahrawi have always used the thoughts and writing of Sayyid Qutb as an justification for their actions.

6. Al Shabaab. Al Islah was the formal muslim brotherhood organization in Somalia before the civil war. Al Ittihad was a militant muslim brotherhood organization founded by Hassan Dahir Aweys and funded by Osama Bin Ladin. Al Ittihad, and Al Islah merged under the name of Al Ittihad. Al Ittihad wa rebranded to Al Ictisaam, Al Ictisaam was then split between Harakat Al Shabaab and Hisbul Islam. Hisbul Islam was controlled and run by Hassan Dahir awyes and they merged with Al Shabaab.

Here are some in depth articles and videos

The Salafis today such as Sheekh Cukaashe, Sheekh Baraawi and many other salafi scholars, basically every salafi in Somalia have been nicknamed Salafi Jadiid that translate to neo-salafi, it is an insult and an oxymoron.

it is, Sayyid Qutb the ideological founder of the Muslim Brotherhood was an freemason