UAE-run hospital in Mogadishu (Sheikh Zayed) suspends operations until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
1523576058317.jpg

They were left so humiliated they have to resort to shutting down hospitals now.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
View attachment 41270
They were left so humiliated they have to resort to shutting down hospitals now.
UAE,Saudi Arabia and Qatar are not good friends with us, they are looking out for their interests, these arabs were watching us in chaos over 28 years.
Remember when Farmajo supported Qatar against the gulf states, Saudi Arabia blocked Somalis from performing Haj and UAE vowed to stop Somalia's livestock export.
We didn't need them on our worst times nor do we need them now. f*ck out of my country.:trumpsmirk:

UAE,Saudi Arabia and Qatar are not good friends with us, they are looking out for their interests, these arabs were watching us in chaos over 28 years.
Remember when Farmajo supported Qatar against the gulf states, Saudi Arabia blocked Somalis from performing Haj and UAE vowed to stop Somalia's livestock export.
We didn't need them on our worst times nor do we need them now. f*ck out of my country.:trumpsmirk:

saxiib remember during siad barre era we used to donate money to these sandniggas especially the uae and look how they treat us now. May justice prevail.

It says a lot about their character that they would shut down a hospital in retaliation for 10 million in illicit currency being confiscated.

Let UAE take all of its crap and get out. Turkey/Qatar can fill the void. Also, just to piss them off, invite Iran back and let them establish their new embassy right next to the UAE's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending