UAE plans to reduce president HSM to governor of Banaadir

It’s basically the Libya, Yemen, Sudan model where the country is broken into two or more parts and the president is reduced to a ceremonial role.

This guys election was paid for by the Emirates and he sold his soul to them you reap what you sow.
:kobeok:

The Sudanese shot themselves in the foot through the government supporting and training the janjaweed for many years. Remember the Janjaweed can mobilise mercenaries across the Sahelian belt countries and they have access to gold as well links with Wagner. These guys became a state within a state.

I don’t think the UAE can really replicate anything like they did in Yemen and Sudan. I don’t think they view Somalia as that vital or have the knowhow. As for the whole foreign legal stuff, good luck with that.

It’s basically the Libya, Yemen, Sudan model where the country is broken into two or more parts and the president is reduced to a ceremonial role.

This guys election was paid for by the Emirates and he sold his soul to them you reap what you sow.
:kobeok:
This is a mere opinion piece, with no substantial evidence to back it up. I’m not denying that the UAE goal is to destabilise Somalia for their own interest, which I guarantee there trying there utmost to accomplish. The fact of the matter is, Somalia is in its current predicament due to its leaders, who allow outside forces to interfere in its national affairs because of their self interests. Not to mention the tribal federation that was imposed on us by Meles Zenawi (may he rot in hell) and his allies at the time, the man truly knew Somalis. The answers and what needs to be done, is staring us in the face but they choose to always go in the opposite direction (yet people still support them). When will we listen and learn from our mistakes.

Trending