UAE just annexed part of Somalia. Breakdown DP World >UAE 51%, SL 30% and Ethiopia 19%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my bad. I thought I saw the verified sign. He acts like that in real life though.

Why do we still have 'relations' with a country that steals our resources?

China bought $20billion in Ports.

There’s a 99 year lease of a Brazilian Port and they took 90% stake.

Australia sold 7.8billion to a concortium.

The shipping industry is not profitable with its razor thin margins—Ports on the other hand are profitable.

What Somalis are nervous and frightened about is the sale of thier national assets and resources for pennies in return.

The instabiltiy of Somalia is truly buying us time to evade the plunder of our resources like other African countries. The Ciyaal Kacaan are itching to make the same mistakes made by other African governments and follow the herd off the cliff.

It’s arguable that our internal clan conflicts have indirectly protected our country from corporations. The only nerve racking trend to be wary of is that Arabian corporations aren’t afraid to entering Somalia.

SL need to hold thier leaders accountable and people need to speak up and educate the public on the benefits and risks down the road for generations.

I just hope they hire Somalis, train Somalis and create trades for people to work in for those Ports. The Arabs don’t bring knowledge or skill. They bring cash and outsource everything. It is why they can’t produce a single car, toy or fabric within thier countries.

It’s he duty of every Somali to keep a close eye on not only your Gobol, but what’s happening to other gobols around you.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
China bought $20billion in Ports.

There’s a 99 year lease of a Brazilian Port and they took 90% stake.

Australia sold 7.8billion to a concortium.

The shipping industry is not profitable with its razor thin margins—Ports on the other hand are profitable.

What Somalis are nervous and frightened about is the sale of thier national assets and resources for pennies in return.

The instabiltiy of Somalia is truly buying us time to evade the plunder of our resources like other African countries. The Ciyaal Kacaan are itching to make the same mistakes made by other African governments and follow the herd off the cliff.

It’s arguable that our internal clan conflicts have indirectly protected our country from corporations. The only nerve racking trend to be wary of is that Arabian corporations aren’t afraid to entering Somalia.

SL need to hold thier leaders accountable and people need to speak up and educate the public on the benefits and risks down the road for generations.

I just hope they hire Somalis, train Somalis and create trades for people to work in for those Ports. The Arabs don’t bring knowledge or skill. They bring cash and outsource everything. It is why they can’t produce a single car, toy or fabric within thier countries.

It’s he duty of every Somali to keep a close eye on not only your Gobol, but what’s happening to other gobols around you.

You have episodes of pure genius but it's rare because half of the day you got "Awdaare duulayo aa igu soo dagaayo" as Snapchat phenom Geeljire truck driver would say

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Oh my bad. I thought I saw the verified sign. He acts like that in real life though.

Why do we still have 'relations' with a country that steals our resources?

My dear brother, my twitter Presidency is not far fetched from the incompetency in the hell-hole native land of ours.

Walahi the Somali PM is there tonight, in UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending