U.S to withdraw troops from Afghanistan

The Taliban could barely contain themselves with this news!

giphy.gif

Attachments

• 1618431353238.png
    1618431353238.png
    106 KB · Views: 83

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
The Taliban knew they would be the victors from the beginning. It's only a matter of time before they overrun the western backed government.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Bad decision the taliban must be eradicated they will live to regret this

America couldn't beat emaciated rice farmers in Vietnam, they got their soldiers dragged through xamar, they were humiliated greatly in Iraq and the same in Afghanistan. They are a defeated and cowardly people, nothing but servile dogs to their jewish masters.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
America couldn't beat emaciated rice farmers in Vietnam, they got their soldiers dragged through xamar, they were humiliated greatly in Iraq and the same in Afghanistan. They are a defeated and cowardly people, nothing but servile dogs to their jewish masters.
Syria gave America the worst L in history. They beat every obstacle that America put in front of them.

I’m reporting you to the IDF.

Them hawiyes don’t play :mjlaugh:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Interesting to see that it coincide with the recent tensions in Ukraine, Taiwan and the social unrest in the US.

I never thought I would live to see the U.S gives up being the world police.:rejoice:

Trending