U.S. Tells Farmajo

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
A N&N bot on here was claiming the US supports extension lol

The desperate bots are working overtime

As we’ve seen over the years these bots will say just about anything. We’ll never know how many millions of aid money N&N looted over the years to keep this elaborate bot farm running. I remember a report that said the troll farm is actually ran from Turkey. Somalia providing some Turkish bootyclapper losers in Turkey with a job to be a full time troll being paid with aid money meant for the needy

GemState

36/21
VIP
Sad that an Embassy is telling us what to do, I don't particularly like Farmaajo, but it is insulting how they're barking orders like this.

Awdalia Rising

Sad that an Embassy is telling us what to do, I don't particularly like Farmaajo, but it is insulting how they're barking orders like this.

Somalia is a failed state it can’t afford to act macho. Besides the US is saying the right thing here. Pretty much all of the country does not want an extension only failmaajo wants it. That’s very bad especially knowing how fragile Somalia is for this kind of politics to be pushed. There is no reason for Failmaajo to get an extension he’s utterly useless and has accomplished nothing thus far. If he wants an extension it can’t be good for regular citizens of Somalia. It means he needs more time to further Ethiopia’s interest in the country or he wants to destroy the federal state system

Somalia is a failed state it can’t afford to act macho. Besides the US is saying the right thing here. Pretty much all of the country does not want an extension only failmaajo wants it. That’s very bad especially knowing how fragile Somalia is for this kind of politics to be pushed. There is no reason for Failmaajo to get an extension he’s utterly useless and has accomplished nothing thus far. If he wants an extension it can’t be good for regular citizens of Somalia. It means he needs more time to further Ethiopia’s interest in the country or he wants to destroy the federal state system
10:20
12:49.. no comment :deadrose:

Almost all of the African country’s re receive More aid then Somalia and yet they don’t got bossed around like that. It’s sad but Somalis have zero sense of nationalism and the only thing that’s keeping them together is the white man.

Almost all of the African country’s re receive More aid then Somalia and yet they don’t got bossed around like that. It’s sad but Somalis have zero sense of nationalism and they only thing that’s keeping them together is white man.
Somalia is a failed state, there’s no real government in Somalia! That’s why when foreign countries make deals with SL, PL or JL, the government has no say In it because foreigners know the government is useless. When Iran or another country violates Somalia’s waters, the government can’t do shit. Nobody respects Somalia’s sovereignty and that’s a sad reality. When you choose to sleep in shit, eat in shit and bath in shit, you will be treated like shit! Somalis choose to be a failed state so they will be treated like shit. Instead of complaining about foreigners bossing you around, how about fixing your situation and then you will be treated with respect and foreigners violating your sovereignty would drastically decrease.

We Somalis should be utterly ashamed. It pains me that whenever people want to say what the worst cost of a terrible policy would be, is to say that it could turn their country into "another Somalia". In other words its like horror story people tell each other of the worst that worst imaginable scenario is that their country turns into another Somalia. I hope that makes sense.

And the saddest part is, I see little hope in the future for most of our people.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Almost all of the African country’s re receive More aid then Somalia and yet they don’t got bossed around like that. It’s sad but Somalis have zero sense of nationalism and the only thing that’s keeping them together is the white man.
Depressing fact, the IC is the only reason Somalia hasn't disintegrated, but it feels like they are delaying the inevitable.

The real question is what happens after?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Lets see how they respond, they have been selective when they listen and when they ignore. Like previously when they asked SNA to be removed from the border with Kenya.

Awdalia Rising

Depressing fact, the IC is the only reason Somalia hasn't disintegrated, but it feels like they are delaying the inevitable.

The real question is what happens after?

it’s been 30 years when will somalis learn to blame themselves instead of others? Like you said The only reason why the paper government in Villa Amisom is even around is because of the IC. We’re dealing with terrorists and all that there would be no terrorists if we weren’t already a failed state.

If the IC pulled out of Somalia right now WALLAHI everything south will either become fully controlled by al Shabab or full fledged war after our neighbors invade the country within 6 months- 1 year of the IC leaving due to the fact a good portion of the country will become a terrorist playground filled with foreign fighters from the Middle East/South Asia/ Africa/ and north parts of Russia republic (Chechnya, Dagestan, etc.)

it’s been 30 years when will somalis learn to blame themselves instead of others? Like you said The only reason why the paper government in Villa Amisom is even around is because of the IC. We’re dealing with terrorists and all that there would be no terrorists if we weren’t already a failed state.

If the IC pulled out of Somalia right now WALLAHI everything south will either become fully controlled by al Shabab or full fledged war after our neighbors invade the country within 6 months- 1 year of the IC leaving due to the fact a good portion of the country will become a terrorist playground filled with foreign fighters from the Middle East/South Asia/ Africa/ and north parts of Russia republic (Chechnya, Dagestan, etc.)

100% true we would completely break apart.
The sad reality is we have a deep structure problem. To the point where. Countries can undermine our sovereignty to this extent.

we have traitors and clanist in every place , we have extremists and also hostile nations right on our border and across our sea’s.

the great breaking up of Somalia has already started. Once this faulty election occurs it will be final nail in the coffin.

GemState

36/21
VIP

I don't think we have to worry about the IC pulling out right now, what's worrying is that the Government not taking the fight to Shabaab.

We have 20k foreign troops, weaponry, Air support, and another 20k SNA troops.

Why is it that an independent group like ASWJ produced far more results in defeating Shababb than the SFG recently? It's a clear point of poor leadership and incompetence from top to bottom.

Mozart

You need people like me
I don't think we have to worry about the IC pulling out right now, what's worrying is that the Government not taking the fight to Shabaab.

Why is it that an independent group like ASWJ produced far more results in defeating Shababb than the SFG recently? It's a clear point of poor leadership and incompetence from top to bottom.

I don't believe Al-Shabab really exists in the form it's marketed as nowadays. Sure, in isolated areas such as the mountains or very rural areas, there may be small numbers. But the locations of their bombings, strategic killings & tax collection system to me just seems like normal thugs using Al-Shabab as cover.

As a Somali, in spite of our issues, I dont appreciate a foreigner dictating to our leaders. As much as I hate Farmajo and want him gone, I want to see him to stand up to these gaalo. What is the worst they can do, take away their aide. Somalia is suffering as it is, we cant allow to be humiliated like this too. I wish Somalias govt would kick out the US and the UN, at least, until they learn to respect us.

They're all actors, even Farmaajo is not a wadani, as some people like to believe.
Wlhi Somalia needs to be hijacked by a true wadani government. Else those traitor actors will sell the whole country for few bucks.