U.S. Special Operations Forces Massacred Civilians in Somalia and then covered it by planting evide

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
This is really bad. But we must not be diverted and lose our eye on the prize of defeating Islamic terrorism. Civilians killed =/= stop fighting al Shabaab. Let us not make a new narrative about what is happening.

This is really bad. But we must not be diverted and lose our eye on the prize of defeating Islamic terrorism. Civilians killed =/= stop fighting al Shabaab. Let us not make a new narrative about what is happening.

I fear Al-shabaab more than Americans' at least they'll a puppet government continue its business of governing, Al-shabaab couldn't care less.:farmajoyaab:

But we need accountability!:fittytousand:

Wallahi the saddest part was seeing SFG caring more about their image then getting justice. At least they had decency of pushing back at America who wanted SFG to leave the file alone and gotten the Americans to pay the blood money

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Wallahi the saddest part was seeing SFG caring more about their image then getting justice. At least they had decency of pushing back at America who wanted SFG to leave the file alone and gotten the Americans to pay the blood money
Why are you more worried about 10 dead civilians than 500+ by al Shabaab? Quit this retarded tribal nonsense sxb. This is a non issue in the context of Somalia. Far worse things are happening all the time and we’re having a debate.

Why are you more worried about 10 dead civilians than 500+ by al Shabaab? Quit this retarded tribal nonsense sxb. This is a non issue in the context of Somalia. Far worse things are happening all the time and we’re having a debate.

How’s it tribal? I’m closer to the SFG than I am to people of Bariire lol

End of the day these victims are Somalis and the SFG is their government. Because this won’t stop at bariire and it’ll happen again. That’s the real worry when you look at the conduct of the federal government

BANTU

+op MVLI
My blood is boiling.

I am so mad at the mainstream media for not mentioning this. I am thankful for the Daily Beast for this investigative journalism.

If you care for Somalis, Somalia, and all forgotten Africans, you will spam the BBC and CNN with this story.

f*ck the USA, shit.

Only 10 people? and what people believed they didn't kill innocent civilians?
Drones have about 10% success rate. The other 90%, they hit civilians.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Only 10 people? and what people believed they didn't kill innocent civilians?
Drones have about 10% success rate. The other 90%, they hit civilians.
especially the kenyans in gedo, i'm worried because them niggas ain't equipped and trained like america so there will be higher innocent casualties, and their bombing somalia. sxb these americans don't care when they came to xamar in 1991 they like 100+ innocent people.

My blood is boiling.

I am so mad at the mainstream media for not mentioning this. I am thankful for the Daily Beast for this investigative journalism.

If you care for Somalis, Somalia, and all forgotten Africans, you will spam the BBC and CNN with this story.

f*ck the USA, shit.

Journalism is not gonna do shit sxb everyday we see Muslim civilians being massacred nothing has changed. Ilahay ha noo naxaristo.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Journalism is not gonna do shit sxb everyday we see Muslim civilians being massacred nothing has changed. Ilahay ha noo naxaristo.
walahi when the el cadde massacre(250+kenyans killed) took place i didn't give a f*ck, i was like of course it would happen when you keep killing the people.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
The Biyomal, a smaller clan which have traditionally lived in Lower Shabelle, claim the land is rightfully theirs given their historic presence in the region, while the Habar Gidr began to migrate south to the fertile Lower Shabelle in the 1990s when civil war broke out and their clan won authority in the region.

180si1t.jpg

Coward Americans know only how to bomb they are not good on the ground fighting
watch they are shaking when captured

Last edited:
How tragic!

Some heavily armed Habar Gidir "farmers" occupying a weaker clan's land were obliterated.

We should all be sad about that. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending