Typical reer henny having a convo with his ayeeyo

:icon lol::icon lol: Omggg this is funny! It’s sad at the same time. A lot of Somalis in hennytown don’t speak somali so I assume that this is likely what happens. We need to do better.

Edit: nvm, watched the whole thing.

CBC you've failed me again

Double edit: some of the stuff on their twitter is actually pretty funny

CBC don't screw this up

Last edited:
This is so hilarious and sweet.
I love how it ended. Waxa tahayay jilib wanaagsan---you are a good knee. What a sweet thing an elderly grandmother can say.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
He reminds me of some people I know :pachah1:I have friend who learned how to say waa laa kheira and guul iyo hadaf, and now he sneaks it in every sentence to make it seem like he speaks Somali :mjlol:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Guled looks old as shit, no fucking way he 25, i wanna see the fucking birth certificate:drakelaugh:why does he look 45? And this wasn't even funny, wtf kind of humor is this. Wallahi I could write and produce a funnier fucking sketch show. And he looks like Juwanna mann, photo inserted below for comparison.
JuwannaMan.jpg

f*ck him completely disregarding the Somali language, and im calling it here now, I think he's fucking gay lol.

I was driving one day, and I heard the CBC news ad for their stupid sketch show it said " and GUUUUUUUUUUUULED" i was like wtf, a Somali on CBC, and not for murdering people?

I predict Guled will be the token black, make Somalis and Muslims look bad, but his cast members will reflect the positives of their ethnic groups, but Guled will coon it up and be the sexless, skinny, wimpy nerd black male arch type. :mjlol:

:icon lol::icon lol: Omggg this is funny! It’s sad at the same time. A lot of Somalis in hennytown don’t speak somali so I assume that this is likely what happens. We need to do better.

that’s beyond embarrassing. I actually feel sorry for people like him. Must be awful to have no real attachment to a group of people. People like him likes to pretend they are from the country they live in. I once worked with Somali like this sand an English elder man asked him where you from. He mentioned the area he lives in and old man was like I meant background. He said born and bread in London. I swiftly jumped in and changed subject. It was so clear what old man meant.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Guled looks old as shit, no fucking way he 25, i wanna see the fucking birth certificate:drakelaugh:why does he look 45? And this wasn't even funny, wtf kind of humor is this. Wallahi I could write and produce a funnier fucking sketch show. And he looks like Juwanna mann, photo inserted below for comparison.
JuwannaMan.jpg

f*ck him completely disregarding the Somali language, and im calling it here now, I think he's fucking gay lol.

I was driving one day, and I heard the CBC news ad for their stupid sketch show it said " and GUUUUUUUUUUUULED" i was like wtf, a Somali on CBC, and not for murdering people?

I predict Guled will be the token black, make Somalis and Muslims look bad, but his cast members will reflect the positives of their ethnic groups, but Guled will coon it up and be the sexless, skinny, wimpy nerd black male arch type. :mjlol:

No way he‘s 25? :mjlol: He looks waaay older, you sure he‘s 25? :cosbyhmm:

Trending

Latest posts