Two Young Somali Sisters Won 1st and 2nd in Quran Competition Held in Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Somalis are leaving to turkey it’s crazy erdogan really wants the whole ummah to move to turkey but I don’t see this being stable I mean turks kill Muslim kurds do you really think when shit hits the fan they won’t hesitate to kill somalis forgive me but I’ve always been a little paranoid

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Somalis are leaving to turkey it’s crazy erdogan really wants the whole ummah to move to turkey but I don’t see this being stable I mean turks kill Muslim kurds do you really think when shit hits the fan they won’t hesitate to kill somalis forgive me but I’ve always been a little paranoid
Their feud with Kurds goes waay back. The Abbasids Dynasty used to have Turkish and Kurdish soldiers and they would always fight, belittle and demean each other. It's a thousand year old feud.

Ugaaso

Deni

This thread is to celebrate two young Somali girls winning Quran competition. not about your paranoias.
:hillarybiz:

Any less a risk living among people notorious for xenophobic genocide at the slightest collective pain?

I rather get chopped up by a Muslim than Dave down the road.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Sex traitors. One or two women becoming a "hafiz" or winning some contests won't change the fact that most of the dwellers of Hellfire will be women. Instead of standing in solidarity with us, these two sold out. Sad.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Sex traitors. One or two women becoming a "hafiz" or winning some contests won't change the fact that most of the dwellers of Hellfire will be women. Instead of standing in solidarity with us, these two sold out. Sad.

Don't expect any class from a bitter murtad. If you're not gonna say anything positive, kindly leave. I swear, Murtads are just unable to move on.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Don't expect any class from a bitter murtad. If you're not gonna say anything positive, kindly leave. I swear, Murtads are just unable to move on.

Murtad is a very primitive and inaccurate word to describe my present spiritual affinity. Let all those who will not bow, but see the One, gather by my minbar

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Relax. Turks hate Kurds because they are of same. Remember Opposite attract, not same. We iz a fetish for the Turks, unfortunately. Hey we gain if we intermarry, less usage of Diana crème. Goal.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Relax. Turks hate Kurds because they are of same. Remember Opposite attract, not same. We iz a fetish for the Turks, unfortunately. Hey we gain if we intermarry, less usage of Diana crème. Goal.
You're really obsessed with mentioning the Diana Creme as of late LoL. I'm having some doubts.....

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
WTF did I just read?! :faysalwtf:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
What happened? I want word by word so I can go ham on whoever disrespected those little girls
Our atheist resident Samira over here wishes those innocent little girls to join her in the lowest levels of hellfire. May Allah SwT guide her.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Take your schizophrenia pills regularly. I’ll tell your doctor your skipping out on them.:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending