Two women's sexually ASSULTED a khaniis ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some women are very touchy feely. Of course you have the friend who’ll grab your breasts or ass occasionally, and that’s fine, but some go waaaay further.
:ivers:
I used to have this female friend who’d grope any female she knew at any given opportunity. You’ll be chilling at lunch with some other friends and she’ll come up and touch your boobs. You'll hug her, and she grabs your ass.
:gucciwhat:
Women can be just as perverted as men. I have never been assaulted more in my life then by that girl.
:mjlol:

Some women are very touchy feely. Of course you have the friend who’ll grab your breasts or ass occasionally, and that’s fine, but some go waaaay further.
:ivers:
I used to have this female friend who’d grope any female she knew at any given opportunity. You’ll be chilling at lunch with some other friends and she’ll come up and touch your boobs. You'll hug her, and she grabs your ass.
:gucciwhat:
Women can be just as perverted as men. I have never been assaulted more in my life then by that girl.
:mjlol:

:noneck:I've had that type of friend as an high school classmate along with her stiff behaviour and as a breath embargo I used to rampantly run away from her to not touch my property.
Acudubillah

:noneck:I've had that type of friend as an high school classmate along with her stiff behaviour and as a breath embargo I used to rampantly run away from her to not touch my property.
Acudubillah
Some girls are really suspect. Lots of them will creep on you if given the opportunity.
:leon:
Alcohol especially seems to get people more touchy feely at times. I’ve had some girlfriends rub up on my thighs and get real close to my face to try and kiss me. It’s kinda funny because I’ll be sober and trying to get their drunk asses home and they’ll hit on me while I drag their half-dead bodies to the car.
:ummhmm:
I’m always the designated driver since I don’t drink so I’m basically their babysitter at parties. And they’ll always forget how they were feeling me up the night before too. It’s a thankless job.
:mjkkk:

Some girls are really suspect. Lots of them will creep on you if given the opportunity.
Alcohol especially seems to get people more touchy feely at times. I’ve had some girlfriends rub up on my thighs and get real close to my face to try and kiss me. It’s kinda funny because I’ll be sober and trying to get their drunk asses home and they’ll hit on me while I drag their half-dead bodies to the car.
I’m always the designated driver since I don’t drink so I’m basically their babysitter at parties. And they’ll always forget how they were feeling me up the night before too. It’s a thankless job.
Y-yeah? Go on.. :oh6b81q:

pjwnNrX.mp4

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wait....these women idea of sexually assaulting and raping is to show their vagina to possible victims??? 4head go wear a dress and teach these women lessons tafadhaal

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

U poor sexy tom boy u.
mjkkk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts