Halima Aden
2-10.jpg

Amina Adan
1-13.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Are they related?

They both look good mashallah.

Culture vultures will now wear headscarf and modest clothings **cough** kardashians **cough**

Beauty standards are slipping. I have receding hair, extremely duxul skin, and jaad stains on my teeth, and even I look hotter than these broads. I had low self esteem before cuz my girlfriend left me for a light skin Nigerian, but maybe there's still hope for me yet.

Last edited:
Don't forget gang bangers
:bell:

Lets be honest here there are better people at gang-banging than Somalis. We don't even do it well. We are wannabes gangsters, trying to live out what they see in hiphop music videos. I believe most Somali don't choose to become gang-bangers, it's just a phase.

There are people who excel at this and who've developed all sorts of indho-adeyg culture of criminality, where codes exist and blood feuds last for centuries and inherited by the next generation. Where every kill is a tattoo on your skin. Where honour and respect, or the lack of it, means death.

Look at your typical Somali criminal, they're not hardened enough, seasoned enough nor have the capacity and conviction. Sadly, believing they'll have a way out to change, they are killed in a petty manner not worthy of their perceived street reputation. Let's be honest Somalis are not serious about becoming criminals, it's just delayed adolescent tantrums.

Our women are models who are desperate for attention and validation because they look good. Our men have failured at everything including being criminals. Bunch of failures all round.

Where are the engineers and the successful career mothers? Only those who produce tangibles, not just money will benefit our race. If you ain't producing, please leave.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do the new generation Xalimos look hard and ghetto and kind lesbianish hoorta?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Why do the new generation Xalimos look hard and ghetto and kind lesbianish hoorta?

Ahlie in London somali girls look masculine and behave masculine, they even cut their hair low and fade it, i think they carry more testosterone in their body than women back home.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shes a tranny all Holyweird models are, part of the transcopolaypse. You see those wide shoulders and small hips

yup shes a man

I looked into this Milan Fashion Devil show and found this: The end times are near folk!

Satan worshipping MK ULTRA

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ahlie in London somali girls look masculine and behave masculine, they even cut their hair low and fade it, i think they carry more testosterone in their body than women back home.

Did u try to Shukaansi them inaa abtii???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending