Two khatumo women’s beaten and abused in garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
It's fake news.

There were stories coming out of Hargaysa and Laascaanood of that happening so they want to say it happened in Garowe. It's a ploy for the international human rights which keep an eye on things.
So there women are lying lol. You lost the war so you took out your u her on these poor women

Puntlanders are naago

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Reer Puntland has no sharaf, they are against the Somali xeer so what happen was Punani grown men beat up two innocent Dhulobahante girls badly and even stabbed them to the point where one is in Coma and the other one is severely injured. They are currently being treated in Las Anod hospital.

@Cotton Eyed Joe watch this video, it isn't fake news. They will show you badly injured women being treated in Las Anod hospital and they will soon be sent in Hargeisa since their injuries is severe. I guess after losing the war twice in Tukaraq, you took your anger towards two innocent girls. Very shameful and ignoble to do.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol they thought we share thier dhaqan which has oromo origin

Getting triggered I see after getting exposed? :mjlol:

Khaatumo have been pro-Puntland lately and that news report you have shown doesn't prove anything. What do you mean share daqan? It's not in our culture to abuse women or kill people for no reason but Puntland has many of those problem including rape.

Watch the video I just posted. The two girls are shown in the ambulance van severely injured with their families inside sadden by the situation. They are currently being treated in Las Anod hospital, one is in coma and the other one is in critical situation.

Getting triggered I see after getting exposed? :mjlol:

Khaatumo have been pro-Puntland lately and that news report you have shown doesn't prove anything. What do you mean share daqan? It's not in our culture to abuse women or kill people for no reason but Puntland has many of those problem including rape.

Watch the video I just posted. The two girls are shown in the ambulance van severely injured with their families inside sadden by the situation. They are currently being treated in Las Anod hospital, one is in coma and the other one is in critical situation.

This is bullshit Jeegaan propaganda. The girls were injured in a domestic dispute with their own relatives in Garoowe. When they were came home to Lasanod to their relatives to seek medical attention, they were abducted at gunpoint by Somaliland soldiers and their Dhulbahante lackeys who quickly brought in the Jeegaan cameras to create a fake story. The clip below shows the family of the girls attesting to the criminal actions of Jeegaan abducting and using injured patients to create fake stories against Puntland. The Jeegaan governor of Lasanod Abdi Kheyre who did this at the orders of his Jeegaan masters will be shot in the head for this and other coonery actions he has done for his masters.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is bullshit Jeegaan propaganda. The girls were injured in a domestic dispute with their own relatives in Garoowe. When they were came home to Lasanod to their relatives to seek medical attention, they were abducted at gunpoint by Somaliland soldiers and their Dhulbahante lackeys who quickly brought in the Jeegaan cameras to create a fake story. The clip below shows the family of the girls attesting to the criminal actions of Jeegaan abducting and using injured patients to create fake stories against Puntland. The Jeegaan governor of Lasanod Abdi Kheyre who did this at the orders of his Jeegaan masters will be shot in the head for this and other coonery actions he has done for his masters.

Their family are extremely hurt by what grown Punani men did to these two innocent girls. Stop your propaganda and wtf is jeegaan? The video you have shown me is a lady rambling nonsense with no evidence while mine doesn't. You can see the girl getting treated by the ambulance and she is clearly in a critical situation so let's not lie here to ourselves. Punanis made fake news about Somaliland doing this and that and yet not a single evidence has shown anything while Somaliland brings proof like the video you see and they are Dhulobahante men speaking against Puntland and their disgusting deqan, don't be mad warya but be mad at Dhulobahante exposing your ignoble people.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Weak attempt Jeegans but unlike you savages we don't hate Dhulbahantes. They are our family and we are going to rescue them from your tyranny.

Next time when you lie, try making it at least semi-believable.

Their family are extremely hurt by what grown Punani men did to these two innocent girls. Stop your propaganda and wtf is jeegaan? The video you have shown me is a lady rambling nonsense with no evidence while mine doesn't. You can see the girl getting treated by the ambulance and she is clearly in a critical situation so let's not lie here to ourselves. Punanis made fake news about Somaliland doing this and that and yet not a single evidence has shown anything while Somaliland brings proof like the video you see and they are Dhulobahante men speaking against Puntland and their disgusting deqan, don't be mad warya but be mad at Dhulobahante exposing your ignoble people.

You are a pathetic little snot with very low iq, just like those people in the clip. Even your fake propaganda clip is just too amateurish. Since when did an ambulance carrying a critical care patient in a coma wait while Jeegaan TV rolls and Jeegaan idiots endlessly blabber and froth at the mouth. Do you know the meaning of an ambulance?

Nacas waaxid!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You are a pathetic little snot with very low iq, just like those people in the clip. Even your fake propaganda clip is just too amateurish. Since when did an ambulance carrying a critical care patient in a coma wait while Jeegaan TV rolls and Jeegaan idiots endlessly blabber and froth at the mouth. Do you know the meaning of an ambulance?

Nacas waaxid!

Keep crying Punani. Those two girls are now being brought to Hargeisa since they are both in critical condition and may Allah heal the hearts of their family, Ameen. More news will come to expose your filthy lies again.

The only one here with the low IQ is you sir and fake news is Punani profession lol. After Punanis lost two wars against Somaliland in Tukaraq. They took their warfare in media lying about Somaliland without bringing any evidence and trying to lie about our rich daqan. Either way, you have been exposed and can't wait to show you more clips of them in Hargeisa being treated in Hargeisa hospitals, inshallah.

Weak attempt Jeegans but unlike you savages we don't hate Dhulbahantes. They are our family and we are going to rescue them from your tyranny.

Next time when you lie, try making it at least semi-believable.

The foolish Jeegaans don't know that Garoowe is the Harti capital and thousands of Dhulbahante live and thrive their amongst their brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.