BREAKING NEWS Two Gorgor soldiers gunned down in Dhusamareb

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

They have recaptured two battlewagons and killed two Gorgor soldiers

You would think they was done after securing Macalin maxamuud son a MP seat but I guess they tricked qoorqoor. They are just hellbent on destroying GM!

Why doesnt Qoor Qoor attack their base in Bohol?
They killed 2 reer Dhusomareeb, it's obvious that Ahlu Shia's aswj are on a path of destroying themselves as they continue to kill their own clansmen, thus antagonizing everyone.

Ideology are best left alone to destroy themselves, as Shia's aswj is currently doing.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
This to me just shows how unstable some clans are, I say we ship these trouble makers to the northern border and southern border so they can take their anarchism to Hiirshabelle and PL instead of GM.

TekNiKo

VIP
They killed 2 reer Dhusomareeb, it's obvious that Ahlu Shia's aswj are on a path of destroying themselves as they continue to kill their own clansmen, thus antagonizing everyone.

Ideology are best left alone to destroy themselves, as Shia's aswj is currently doing.
Rumour has it these men were killed because defectors betrayed Ahlu Sunnah by taking their PKMs and battlewagons to Gorgor. They are sending a message to any other would be defectors.

They have succesfully taken the cars to their base in Bohol.

Rumour has it these men were killed because defectors betrayed Ahlu Sunnah by taking their PKMs and battlewagons to Gorgor. They are sending a message to any other would be defectors.

They have succesfully taken the cars to their base in Bohol.

So basically they are forcing Ahlu Shia's members to stay by threatening to kill them, so how will they recruit new members with this kind of ideology, they are no different than those criminal terrorists Alshabaab.

This is a sign of desperation by the dying Shia's fanatics.

TekNiKo

VIP
So basically they are forcing Ahlu Shia's members to stay by threatening to kill them, so how will they recruit new members with this kind of ideology, they are no different than those criminal terrorists Alshabaab.

This is a sign of desperation by the dying Shia's fanatics.
Ahlu Sunnah troops have humiliated Gorgor wtf is all that training in Turkey for :deadpeter:

cow

VIP
Sometimes i look at stuff like this and i say perhaps it is for the best that farmaajo does not return. he is propping up a dead horse "galnus". then i look at kismaayo and say he needs to return.

:stressed:

FARMAAJO MUST TAKE SNA OUT OF GALNUS !!!!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I didnt know ahlul sunnah was listed as terrorists I couldve sworn they had their leaders son in the government, I take back my last two words in the previous posts .
They are no different to Al Shabab. Same end of the stick, different aqeedahs.

Jungle

VIP

It seems theyre on a mission to get back the weapons they lost in Guriceel. They invaded Dhuusomareeb DCs house and took some wepons today.

TekNiKo

VIP

It seems theyre on a mission to get back the weapons they lost in Guriceel. They invaded Dhuusomareeb DCs house and took some wepons today.
As long as they have their base in Bohol they will continue to be a menace to Qoor qoor admin.