"Two gay couples in Taiwan make history in military wedding"

Two gay couples in Taiwan make history in military wedding

"Two gay couples in Taiwan make history in military wedding - CNN.com
— The couples tied the knot in a mass military wedding complete with a parade, balloons and the Commander of the ..."

[I removed the link because it was showing lesbians. If people want they can Google it]

The test of a theory is its ability to make accurate predictions.

I just came across this.

Look at what's happened with Taiwan. With Sudan. With Saudi.

Versus Turkey and Pakistan, for example.

The Russia-China bloc is clearly better than the US-Israel bloc.

People are stuck in the previous Cold War. "The Communists!". "Communist China!".

The West in, say, the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, was a very different West than the West of today. The West of today is way worse.

Furthermore, China is not the Soviet Union. With the USSR, if you aligned with them you would be under pressure to adopt Marxism-Leninism. China just wants to do stuff like trade and doesn't really care about what your ideology is.

I know that people will attack me for my viewpoint on the current Cold War but we are living at what appears to be the beginning of a second Cold War. This is huge, so it makes perfect sense I'd want to examine it. Furthermore, even though it's funny to me to read that I'm a secret agent working for China, I registered on the forum two years ago and I don't think there was really talk of a US-China Cold War in 2018.

Duterte: China, Russia – unlike US – respect PH sovereignty

Last edited: