Two Chav white girls vs two ethnic females

Why do ethnic females hate white women? I think most coloured women also envy and hate the white women. They attack innocent white women for no apparent reason like these two ethnic women on the tube. I don’t feel comfortable when ethnics attack whites unprovoked.

That's hella embarrassing if they attacked the neanderthal females for no reason. Xalimo's need to mind their business in situations like this. Leave becky alone!

Are we sure they're Somali? They got a whole Arab looking man next to them. Maybe they're North Africa/Sudanese/Ethiopian?...

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Looks like the Somali girls got shook cause white girl was paging them

Erm the cadaan girl was being Islamaphobic first.

Yes, 'ethnic' Muslim women are really jealous of chavvy Islamaphobes.

Thats a new low, definitely a new low.

Erm the cadaan girl was being Islamaphobic first.

Yes, 'ethnic' Muslim women are really jealous of chavvy Islamaphobes.

Thats a new low, definitely a new low.
I'm disappointed in you for taking such low effort and low quality bait :kanyehmm:
aP7qM5o7_700w_0.jpg

Why do ethnic females hate white women? I think most coloured women also envy and hate the white women. They attack innocent white women for no apparent reason like these two ethnic women on the tube. I don’t feel comfortable when ethnics attack whites unprovoked.
This video is old. Why are you sticking up for the white females you bloody weirdo! She spoke about their hijabs so they deserved it.

That's hella embarrassing if they attacked the neanderthal females for no reason. Xalimo's need to mind their business in situations like this. Leave becky alone!

Are we sure they're Somali? They got a whole Arab looking man next to them. Maybe they're North Africa/Sudanese/Ethiopian?...
Lol u realy saying u can clearly see those 2 non muslims white ladies attacked those 2 muslim womans telling to take of their hijabs those muslims ladies were defending themself and how do u know those 2 muslim ladies attacked them first
Ofc you are non muslim and you Will side with non muslims ladies tht are islamphobic

These chicks aren't middle class , they're clearly working class chavs. JD bag , attire and general demeanor is indicative of poor white trash in some godforsaken council estate.

Also we dont have full context , so idk how you guys are making conclusions about who the perpetrators are.

Trending