Two blacks arrested for the murder on Guled Farah (Gully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
CE3C0A8F-A4B5-4CC5-9A98-322F5AF4011F.jpeg

Two men have been arrested over the death of a teenager killed in a drive-by-shooting in east London.

Guled Farah, 19, died after being shot in the chest from a car in Vallentin Road, Walthamstow, on 22 September.

Two men, aged 25 and 27, were arrested at separate addresses in Waltham Forest on suspicion of murder on Friday, and remain at a east-London police station.

A 23-year-old man arrested on suspicion of murder the day after the attack has been released under investigation.

Det Ch Insp Paul Healy said it was "a shocking attack on a young man on a busy Saturday night".

"The perpetrators need to be found and the firearm taken off the streets," he added.

Ameen ameen, wallaahi Somalis have been dying like its nothing all over the world these days from Toronto, London and Minnehopeless

It’s sad broski we losing the Somali identity. I remember when Somalis would get into royal rumble brawls for eachother back in school times. We need that same unity. Let’s not kill eachother and instead do the major karbash to our enemies instead. If we lose 1 Geeljire we take 50 of there’s

:birdman: That’ll teach these dirty adoons not to touch us

View attachment 58692

Two men have been arrested over the death of a teenager killed in a drive-by-shooting in east London.

Guled Farah, 19, died after being shot in the chest from a car in Vallentin Road, Walthamstow, on 22 September.

Two men, aged 25 and 27, were arrested at separate addresses in Waltham Forest on suspicion of murder on Friday, and remain at a east-London police station.

A 23-year-old man arrested on suspicion of murder the day after the attack has been released under investigation.

Det Ch Insp Paul Healy said it was "a shocking attack on a young man on a busy Saturday night".

"The perpetrators need to be found and the firearm taken off the streets," he added.
These Madow Dogs need to be wiped clean from london there 25 and 27 shooting a 19 year old fucking cowards :mahubowtf:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
View attachment 58692

AUN:wow1:

Ameen ameen, wallaahi Somalis have been dying like its nothing all over the world these days from Toronto, London and Minnehopeless
They hang around in shitty areas and beef with madows. I didn't have any issues growing up because my parents kept on me and moved to decent areas.

:bell:

It’s sad broski we losing the Somali identity. I remember when Somalis would get into royal rumble brawls for eachother back in school times. We need that same unity. Let’s not kill eachother and instead do the major karbash to our enemies instead. If we lose 1 Geeljire we take 50 of there’s

:birdman: That’ll teach these dirty adoons not to touch us
How about you not mix or go near them. Whites don't get randomly murdered or asians because they stay away from drug dealing blacks.

:gucciwhat:

How about you not mix or go near them. Whites don't get randomly murdered or asians because they stay away from drug dealing blacks.

:gucciwhat:

Whiteys and Asians didn’t come here as refugees. If you come here as refugee you gotta start from the bottom. The problem with Somalis is they got content at the bottom with the Madows and Mexicans and those kinds

Whiteys and Asians didn’t come here as refugees. If you come here as refugee you gotta start from the bottom. The problem with Somalis is they got content at the bottom with the Madows and Mexicans and those kinds
This is the problem with our community. My uncles and cousins came here as immigrants and because my relatives advised them to move to nice areas and stay away from that lifestyle my cousins all went to university and got degrees. I won't condone this defeatist mind set! we are like all the other races but we let our young children down by not being good parents and advising them from a young age. I'm not trying to judge those that are single mothers but children do better if their home environment is better and most somali mothers don't care where their kids go at night.

:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts