Two African American Thugs kill a 20 year old Somali for bumping into them in a sensless murder in MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Now, I am not sure the exact reasonMohamed was murdered and I admit I saw few conflicting reports on this story, the family of the diseased victim revealed that Mohamed was a security guard at the premises (Rooftop Bar).

They also said the low life A.A hoodrats were caught mugging the patrons and the Somali victim approached the thugs,for whatever reason is these two Jare3r thugs should be locked up and shouldn't never be allowed to sea the light of the sun or the moon, what a sore and jealous ass losers.:pacspit:

The comments:jcoleno::snoop:
Screenshot_20210725-084328_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210725-084345_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210725-084406_Gallery.jpg

Allahu Naxaristo. This is the second time this has happened. I remember a mathow guy killed a Somali guy at a gas station for blocking his car in. Some people are psychos

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Now, I am not sure the exact reasonMohamed was murdered and I admit I saw few conflicting reports on this story, the family of the diseased victim revealed that Mohamed was a security guard at the premises (Rooftop Bar).

They also said the low life A.A hoodrats were caught mugging the patrons and the Somali victim approached the thugs,for whatever reason is these two Jare3r thugs should be locked up and shouldn't never be allowed to sea the light of the sun or the moon, what a sore and jealous ass losers.:pacspit:

The comments:jcoleno::snoop:
View attachment 194655View attachment 194656View attachment 194657

Somali family Cashing in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending