Twitter sheikh comes for influencers

The video has the entire TL buzzing with very interesting viewpoints. I don’t know if it was already posted if so mods just delete this thread.

is he right? Or just bashing women like the IG bloggers are saying.

These IG influencers are selling the deen.

There’s a well known IG influencer who is always wearing fake nails. 24/7. You cannot pray with fake nails so im not sure what’s going on. I can tell the difference between acrylic nails done in a salon, and press on nails that you do for yourself. This woman wears the former. It’s hard practicing the deen as it is, these IG influencers make it harder because they’ve made the haram look enticing especially for young girls. I thank god that IG and hijabi influencers weren’t around when I was a teenager and in my early 20s.

These IG influencers are selling the deen.

There’s a well known IG influencer who is always wearing fake nails. 24/7. You cannot pray with fake nails so im not sure what’s going on. I can tell the difference between acrylic nails done in a salon, and press on nails that you do for yourself. This woman wears the former. It’s hard practicing the deen as it is, these IG influencers make it harder because they’ve made the haram look enticing especially for young girls. I thank god that IG and hijabi influencers weren’t around when I was a teenager and in my early 20s.
Yeah I can’t imagine how hard it is to maneuver teen years nowadays I remember how common it was for Somali girls to go to school with an abaya growing up, I even remember this time when a girl was making up a fast in high school and got upset that a guy touched her on the shoulder. I can’t imagine the pressure these days to fit in when it’s in your face all the time. May Allah make it easy on young girls struggling with it now.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
He was right in this. He had the chance to bash, but he remained level headed.

This came from a place of guidance not a place of mockery from what I gather.

He triggered all the liberal Muslims on Twitter. I love it. He spoke nothing but facts. I been saying that the hijab in the West has lost its true value due to these IG hijabis promoting it in a sexual manner, I was just waiting for a true student of knowledge or a "non-liberal supporting celebrity" sheikh to call out this filth on social media

Thats a student of knowledge akhi, not a Twitter Sheikh like Dawah man and Ali Dawah

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The video has the entire TL buzzing with very interesting viewpoints. I don’t know if it was already posted if so mods just delete this thread.

is he right? Or just bashing women like the IG bloggers are saying.

When a Sheikh utters "using & abusing you" ....a Xaliimo gotta struggle to ask for toobaah

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There was a jilbaab wearing influencer who I used to follow, she used to wear full face of make up, and Mashallah she was very beautiful but you would think that's not the purpose of wearing jilbaab, and I used to notice there were a lot of men in her comment section and being thirsty over her.

Liberal muslims can be refuted by a single point.

If a single aspect of the Quran can judge by present liberal views, whats stops them from interpreting every single aspect of the religion. What value does there being a prophet and a Quran, if its dependent on transient views that change with time?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1586358788446.png

Posts like this. Is this for the deen or for the gram?

Yeah I can’t imagine how hard it is to maneuver teen years nowadays I remember how common it was for Somali girls to go to school with an abaya growing up, I even remember this time when a girl was making up a fast in high school and got upset that a guy touched her on the shoulder. I can’t imagine the pressure these days to fit in when it’s in your face all the time. May Allah make it easy on young girls struggling with it now.
Ameen! You’re right about those teen years. You either wore hijab (properly) or you didn’t. Makeup consisted of lipgloss and mascara. Trust me, those teen years were hard enough already but now it’s 100 times harder because you have Muslim “influencers” promoting all types of fashion and behaviours that aren’t Islamic. I wonder if they know that they’re contributing to leading people astray. May Allah forgive them.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
May Allah bless him for pointing out these so called hijabi "influencers" who are deterring god fearing young muslim girls from the straight path and stop praying all together. Think about it all these unwanted display of tabarruj e.g fake nails these influencers wear shows they dont pray their salah in their fixed hours imagine they broke their wudu by accident how would they make wudu again? i know for a fact most dont do their salah and thus influencing these vulnerable girls in doing the same.

Last edited:
May Allah bless him for pointing out these so called hijabi "influencers" who are deterring god fearing young muslim girls from the straight path and stop praying all together. Think about it all these unwanted display of tabarruj e.g fake nails these influencers where shows they dont pray their salah in their fixed hours imagine they broke their wudu by accident how would they make wudu again? i know for a fact most dont do their salah and thus influencing these vulnerable girls in doing the same.
1586362570382.png

Ameen! You’re right about those teen years. You either wore hijab (properly) or you didn’t. Makeup consisted of lipgloss and mascara. Trust me, those teen years were hard enough already but now it’s 100 times harder because you have Muslim “influencers” promoting all types of fashion and behaviours that aren’t Islamic. I wonder if they know that they’re contributing to leading people astray. May Allah forgive them.
They're popular because thats the intent. You lead people astray by making yourself familiar and appearing to be good.

He triggered all the liberal Muslims on Twitter. I love it. He spoke nothing but facts. I been saying that the hijab in the West has lost its true value due to these IG hijabis promoting it in a sexual manner, I was just waiting for a true student of knowledge or a "non-liberal supporting celebrity" sheikh to call out this filth on social media

Thats a student of knowledge akhi, not a Twitter Sheikh like Dawah man and Ali Dawah

Dawah man? You must be misinformed, he’s the one with a tough love on the Muslim youth. He’s not afraid to to call out anything that goes against the religion. That’s a good brother.

Trending

Latest posts