Twisted dad raped his 11-year-old son because he thought he was gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
HORROR ATTACK
Twisted dad raped his 11-year-old son because he thought he was gay and ‘could straighten him out’
in, Alabama.

Sean Cole, 29, forced his son to perform sex acts on his girlfriend to 'straighten him out' after finding him in a 'compromising position' with another boy

The 11-year-old, who lives with his mum in Georgia, had been visiting his father for Thanksgiving in 2016, when the sexual assault took place.

The court heard Cole found his son in what he considered a ‘compromising position’ with another boy and became angry.

In response, he made Moore have sex with the boy.

Cole then told him to carry a sex act out on Moore.

Khadeijah Moore, 21, also faces life behind bars after being convicted of raping the boy
Prosecutor Tim Douthit told AL.com: “It was solely that he was worried that his son was gay, or might become gay.

“There was no evidence he had a sexual attraction to his son or children.

“He just thought he could, for lack of better words, ‘straighten him out’.”

The boy’s mum became concerned when the boy returned to Georgia and began asking questions about sex.

He eventually he told her what had happened and she drove immediately to Huntsville to contact local police.

The couple were arrested in January 2017.
The boy told the interviewer: “Dad said to tell no one. I failed him. I just told you.”

Duouthit added: “The most terrible part of this is the little boy still doesn’t understand it’s not his fault. He still thinks he’s the bad guy. It’s heartbreaking.”

Cole and Moore were each convicted on Tuesday of rape, sodomy and the sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12. They are due to be sentenced on May 24.

Douthit said that when a forensic interviewer asked the boy about the rape, the boy said he thought at the time: “Why is my dad doing this to me?”
@Bidaar Wanagsan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
HORROR ATTACK
Twisted dad raped his 11-year-old son because he thought he was gay and ‘could straighten him out’
in, Alabama.

Sean Cole, 29, forced his son to perform sex acts on his girlfriend to 'straighten him out' after finding him in a 'compromising position' with another boy

The 11-year-old, who lives with his mum in Georgia, had been visiting his father for Thanksgiving in 2016, when the sexual assault took place.

The court heard Cole found his son in what he considered a ‘compromising position’ with another boy and became angry.

In response, he made Moore have sex with the boy.

Cole then told him to carry a sex act out on Moore.

Khadeijah Moore, 21, also faces life behind bars after being convicted of raping the boy
Prosecutor Tim Douthit told AL.com: “It was solely that he was worried that his son was gay, or might become gay.

“There was no evidence he had a sexual attraction to his son or children.

“He just thought he could, for lack of better words, ‘straighten him out’.”

The boy’s mum became concerned when the boy returned to Georgia and began asking questions about sex.

He eventually he told her what had happened and she drove immediately to Huntsville to contact local police.

The couple were arrested in January 2017.
The boy told the interviewer: “Dad said to tell no one. I failed him. I just told you.”

Duouthit added: “The most terrible part of this is the little boy still doesn’t understand it’s not his fault. He still thinks he’s the bad guy. It’s heartbreaking.”

Cole and Moore were each convicted on Tuesday of rape, sodomy and the sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12. They are due to be sentenced on May 24.

Douthit said that when a forensic interviewer asked the boy about the rape, the boy said he thought at the time: “Why is my dad doing this to me?”
@Bidaar Wanagsan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is caqli Madow these creatures are not human!

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Stop click baiting, he didn’t rape his son, he made his girlfriend rape his son to “straighten him out”. Not like that makes it any better. Throw them both in jail and throw away the keys. :susp:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"
Cole and Moore were each convicted on Tuesday of rape, sodomy and the sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12. They are due to be sentenced on May 24"

OK. Am confused. Where did "sodomy" enter here? Did the dad force the boy to insert his thing into the womans futo? Does that make sense? If u want to straighten the kid, wouldn't a focus on the Vagina be more reasonable? But not saying this whole experiment was correct, it was child abuse. A very savage reaction to the fear of your child becoming GAY. If u ask me privately, the dad, has GAY facial visage.

Status
Not open for further replies.