Tweet about Maya Jama going viral

Yes, gorilla... imagine people who marry them. Sorry but just speaking the truth. Black females are so loud, all they do is act like animals. A gorilla and a black female have no differences in there physical appearances
Astaghfurillah it’s okay to not find them attractive (bc someone will) but to go as far as to say that allah’s human creation is an animal is too far.
Be careful this stuff could turn someone into disbelief!

maybe its real with some surgical adjustments?

She has a bf that died in like 2011, she did a documentary in 2012 about it r rather was part of ome in 2012,she defo had big breasts.

She was a bit chubby back then but she has lost and worked on her ass.

Allow the hate, she is very natural

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I cant lie she fine like oodkac in an anjero dish. I dont care she dated Madow I would rock wid her:damnmusic:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Watch when Khaniis medaxweyn catch on to this.

IMG_20200229_201454.jpg

And it's from the same time period as Maya's dark skin tweet so no deflection. LMFAO this is too perfect. :ftw9nwa:

She has a bf that died in like 2011, she did a documentary in 2012 about it r rather was part of ome in 2012,she defo had big breasts.

She was a bit chubby back then but she has lost and worked on her ass.

Allow the hate, she is very natural
not all surgical adjustments = fake
stuff like liposuction, removing cellulite and other stuff are small adjustments that don’t make the body fake
that’s what i meant
if she lost weight then her body dimensions would change so that’s why i think she probably did some lipo, her arms were bigger in her older photos