Turns out Ilhan fraud scam is fake

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Apparently they bribed him into making up a story about the ballots. Y’all I just watched the news on tv and it was a good 30 min talking about Somalis. How shameful. They kept mentioning lacaag being sent to somalia:faysalwtf:

i can’t find the segment but heres an article

Apparently they bribed him into making up a story about the ballots. Y’all I just watched the news on tv and it was a good 30 min talking about Somalis. How shameful. They kept mentioning lacaag being sent to somalia:faysalwtf:

i can’t find the segment but heres an article
Bruh we’ve been lied to fam :ohhh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ofcourse it was a bogus story, the right wing party probably funded this project to smear our noble Congresswoman.:francis:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Cant believe the alt right were so desperate that they had to cook up a fake scam story.:mjlol: I dont like Ilhan omar either but they really gone too far. :faysalwtf::deadmanny:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
What is the story behind this the girl in the pink is wife material
Jolie dear... what’s the meaning of this
I'm sorry but your pfp and the gif... Something's not sitting right with me :mjlol:

:pachah1:wallahi so captivated by this cursed gif.... how can they do that in the middle of the street:susp:Zezak...:kanyehmm:

Lol I am trying it at home my goal is to be as skilled as the black top lady but in a modest and sophisticated way

:pachah1:wallahi so captivated by this cursed gif.... how can they do that in the middle of the street:susp:Zezak...:kanyehmm:

Lol I am trying it at home my goal is to be as skilled as the black top lady but in a modest and sophisticated way
Lmaoo I don’t even know one could twerk like that? Girl looks like she’s a bird about to fly away 🦅

Trending

Latest posts