Turmoil in Cabudwaaq, a divided city with 2 administrations.

Cabduqwaaq airport shut down by Militia

Galmudug's Regional Galgaduud Court order to arrest the individuals causing turmoil in Cabudwaaq.
1694239987294.png

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Even tho I don’t like Cabdiwaayeel I support law and order. QQ is the rightful president and as such chaos is unacceptable. His decree is final and will be enforced

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
:pachah1: But behind the scenes its reer Diini vs Celi
How so ?

Muxyadiin Gov of Caabudwaaq is Rer Dalal
Cagaweyne failed replacement Gov of Caabudwaaq is Rer Dalal

so how is it Diini vs Celi explain ? I am Rer Dalal I tell only the truth as God is my witness and Caabudwaaq waa dhulka ku nasab sheegto, neither diini nor celi are relevant this isn't Balanbale or Yamarugley.

Its Rer Dalal vs Rer Dalal

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
By the way there is no difference whether its Rer Dalal vs Rer Dalal or Diini vs Celi or Radamiir vs Wagardhac because we are all ilmo Amanrer who are more related than Saleebaan are to each other, you are still older than us. You are actually same age as Galshiredle 90% of MX except for Urmidig. There isn't a Darood alive including MX who know the subclans of a Hutu well forget the Jifos, yet you know MX subs and even MJ subs :russ:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Ciid (Celi) vs Cabdi wayeel (Diini) power struggle for cabudwaaq
Both clans are basically irrelevant in the city, if anything I agree with dalaos. It’s two Reer Dalal Guudomiyes both with Reer Siyaad Xuseen Ku-Xigeens.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Who is Ahmed Diriye Maxamed? Isn’t he Muxiyadiin’s Ku-Xigeen? I don’t approve of the Reer Siyaad Xuseen Ku-Xigeen for “Cagaweyne” government. But our man isn’t going to be arrested by Hutus.
:cosbyhmm:
Remember when I told you Rer Dalal and Rer Siyaad Xuseen are far iyo farantigeed? watch it in real time.

Dalal Diini Farah Gulled Sharmake Khalaf Hussein
Siyad Hussein

On top of that these two subs are oodwadag since their predecessors were born in the late 1700s early 1800s and are heavily intermarried.

You would have known that the Kuxigeen is Rer Siyaad Xuseen if you weren't sheegato,major sheegato alert.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Remember when I told you Rer Dalal and Rer Siyaad Xuseen are far iyo farantigeed? watch it in real time.

Dalal Diini Farah Gulled Sharmake Khalaf Hussein
Siyad Hussein

On top of that these two subs are oodwadag since their predecessors were born in the late 1700s early 1800s and are heavily intermarried.

You would have known that the Kuxigeen is Rer Siyaad Xuseen if you weren't sheegato,major sheegato alert.
i give up wallahi, your like a stubborn donkey. Insisting I’m sheegato, yes I don’t know who the ku-xigeen of Caabudwaaq was, I don’t follow local politics on such a granular level. I am Reer Siyaad Xuseen and I don’t need verification from a internet nobody.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oh no this reminds me of dhulbahante issues in Sool, some clan allied with SL while others with PL. @Dalalos_ibn_Adali @Somali Ugaas @TekNiKo @cow

@Dharbash @Ozark learned their lesson after 15 years in such situation of disunity all they reaped was land expansion, isaaq squatting, economic isolation such as losing their international funding for a petty $70 towards 'caglayaal mahad ambashe', assasinations on their high human capital people who would restore their honor. On top of that 'abuse' from somalis about their situation.

They were on the path also of losing 'oil' territory even tho it would never be produced but it was a ponsy scheme to use investors money on(lies) and use that money to enrich themselves kkkk and pay of Isaaq middle-men kkkk. No oil can be produced without russia/opec agreeing on how much ur nation is allowed without disturbing oil market prices. Even the south is joining the ponsy scheme kkkkk damn idiots.

Is Abudwak heading towards such OUTCOMES? War hoy is gabta hada, disunity produces nothing beneficial.

Last edited:
Cabudwaaq elders have come out to support President Qoorqoor against the criminal Cali Ciid and the illegal adminstration of Cabudwaaq.

Motion to expell Marexaan from Galmudug VP in favour for another clan VP is being prepared in the parliament.

:pachah1: it's funny how Somalia's President is in Galmudugs Presidential Palace and Galmudug President is in the trenches fighting Alshabaab, the boon marexaan VP Cali Ciid has been expelled back to Cabudwaaq instead of being in the Galmudug Presidential Palace, it's obvious that the Hawiyes didn't want no boon in the Presidential Palace with them kkkk

Here is Cali Ciid begging for his job 🤣

🤣 🤣

Last edited:

Trending