Turkish raised Somali Woman ranting about Somali Men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy (18).gif
what was that:faysalwtf:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What a bunch of shallow f*ckwits some of you people commenting are. What this sister talks about has a lot truth in it. Shamefully, a lot of Somali men are deadbeat dads.

They impregnate their wives every year ( when they can barely enough care for the ones they already have) don't help their wives with the house and kids, don't keep a firm hand on their children and their wellbeing, and they spend an incredible amount of time at the local makhaayad. Then you have the type of guys who run off to Africa, leaving his family behind, and marries a poor teenage girl, that he'll probably get rid of in the future.

All of that is the cause for the situation that Somali youth find themselves in ( in the UK that is, due to my experience). The boys end up falling into to a world of crime; getting involved with gangs and drug dealing, and robbery, and burglary, and other crimes i can't be asked to list. On the flip side to that: Somali girls are also affected badly. The actions and the way they saw their wasteman fathers behave has made them suffer from terrible form of daddy issues and become incredibly bitter at all Somali men, to the point that they jump at any ajanabi who offers them a half eaten apple as mehr.

All of this is partially down to the fathers habits and practices. But its cool, lets make fun of this abayo and takes cheap shots a her, just because she looks a certain way. F*cking pieces of sh*t c*nts, the whole lot of ya.

Last edited:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Wait, isn't this women the one that ranted about Somali guys calling her Facebook with posh English accent ? :lolbron:

Leo

The Brave
In the name of the Father, the son and the Holy Ghost. I send thy Turkish shara-shaydhaan back to eblis where thy came from yahuuuuuuuu!!! Shaka khan :siilaanyolaugh: istafuralla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending