Turkish citizens and GOv employees criticize dictator Erdogan for donating 30$ million to Somalia while Turkey is battling with a wildfire

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The Turkish citizens and its government employees are fed up with Erdogan funneling a much needed aid money by Turkish authority into Southern Somalia.

Many Turkish nationals believe investing in Somalia is waste of time and resources as many other countries like the US has spent close to 2 billion dollars and the security situation hasn't improved a bit.

Here is the few of the videos clips that created the outrage in Turkey about and a rough Google translation.

Translations
30 million dollars aid to Somalia! CHP deputies outraged!

The CHP delegation in Muğla criticized the aid of 30 million dollars to Somalia.

CHP Deputy Chairman Ali Öztunç, on the other hand, said, “It burned up to the last tree, that's how the fire ended. We said from day one that there was no firefighting plane. We can't buy planes, our houses are burning, but Erdogan is sending 30 million dollars to Somalia. They say that a mosque that is not at home is haram. The fires broke out in the forest, not in the municipalities. Forests are managed and operated by the state.

Öztunç said, “While THK was in existence, the forests were not burning, the fires were being extinguished. As long as the power doesn't get in the way. Municipalities with CHP will raise THK. Don't try to build hotels or make concrete on burning places," he said.

CHP Group Deputy Chairman Engin Altay also said in his statement, “Our mayors worked like firefighters. Our friends and municipalities rushed to every flame. We had friends who were stranded and out of danger. We wish we could get through this disaster with less damage. It is Mr. Erdogan who cannot achieve this. There is a duty defect in the middle," he said.

Altay continued his words as follows:

“If this institution was the way it was 3 years ago, we would have lost only 10 percent of the current forests. This is the responsibility of Recep Tayyip Erdogan. There is a phenomenon called global climate change. The world has been thinking about this for 20-30 years. The ecological balance has completely changed. The format of fighting forest fires has also changed. We are faced with a state that does not know this. No plane or helicopter went to the Mumcular region on 2 August. It is not befitting to lie to the President.”

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/tur...ole-in-election-crisis-rocked-somalia/2172048

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The Turkish citizens and its government employees are fed up with Erdogan funneling a much needed aid money by Turkish authority into Southern Somalia.

Many Turkish nationals believe investing in Somalia is waste of time and resources as many other countries like the US has spent close to 2 billion dollars and the security situation hasn't improved a bit.

Here is the few of the videos clips that created the outrage in Turkey about and a rough Google translation.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/tur...ole-in-election-crisis-rocked-somalia/2172048
I dont blame them. Erdogans job is to take care of his citizens in turkey not some burn out somali politicians that will take the aid money and put in their pocket and dont share anything with poor somali people :mjdontkno:

Well their point is fair, Somalia is black hole , billions has been spend by UN, USA, EU and all other international partners for the last 2 decades and nothing has changed.

In fact most of this money has been embezzled by corrupt leaders and politicians, most of them have lavish houses in Turkey and they are begging Turkey for donation, you see the irony here.

Why keep donating ,specially when Turkey itself needs badly this money in this era of economic crisis.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I dont blame them. Erdogans job is to take care of his citizens in turkey not some burn out somali politicians that will take the aid money and put in their pocket and dont share anything with poor somali people :mjdontkno:
Well their point is fair, Somalia is black hole , billions has been spend by UN, USA, EU and all other international partners for the last 2 decades and nothing has changed.

In fact most of this money has been embezzled by corrupt leaders and politicians, most of them have lavish houses in Turkey and they are begging Turkey for donation, you see the irony here.

Why keep donating ,specially when Turkey itself needs badly this money in this era of economic crisis.

I agree sxbyasl, If I was in charge of Turkey I wouldn't donate a penny to a foreigner if there is a single Turkish in need any where in the nation,citizens of my country should get the country's aid money first and not some foreign country.

I also beleive Erdogan is trying to install a Turkish puppet in the upcoming elections in Somalia, from what I was told bTurkey is fed up with the incompetence of Farmaaio and they are probing another candidate to replace the failed autistic former cab driver of Buffalo.

Maybe he should put the presidential palace with it's 1100 rooms on Airbnb like Imran Khan of Pakistan.

1628184369796.png

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Lol HSM bought this house in Istanbul while he was the president of somalia wallahi you cant make this shit up:mjlaugh: :mjdontkno:
4YZWsjV (2).jpg

Last edited:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent

Mr. Erdogan: 1- Why did you donate 30 million dollars to Somalia when you did not give 4 million dollars to THK planes and watched the forests burn? 2- Who is the partner company that operates ports in Somalia? 3- Did you give the money for the subsidiary company under the name of a grant? 4- Is oil transported from the port to Israel?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These are the secularist former old guard Erdogan has essentially neutured. Erdogan shall continue to support his ally President Farmaajo. Turkey has stepped up after EU cut their funds, we thank them for their genorisity

Mr. Erdogan: 1- Why did you donate 30 million dollars to Somalia when you did not give 4 million dollars to THK planes and watched the forests burn? 2- Who is the partner company that operates ports in Somalia? 3- Did you give the money for the subsidiary company under the name of a grant? 4- Is oil transported from the port to Israel?
One of the replies:dead: :dead::dead:
Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 6.21.47 PM.png

Trending

Latest posts